[Airport crush]

I am at the airport right now with my father, we were flying to Denver for his work, since school's over I agreed on going along with him. I know we were staying at a hotel since he doesn't have a house there. And I absolutely love staying in hotels, so I agreed.

He's currently talking with someone, and I'm here sat, waiting for our flight. I'm just scrolling around Instagram; I have no idea where my dad is but I'm sure he'll be here before the flight. I closed my phone as I don't want to drain it's power.

I put my phone in my pocket and then just observed my surroundings, I looked at the structure of the airport, the people, the workers, the passengers waiting to board, observing them. One particular person caught my attention. 

It was girl, she was tall- well she looks tall, she had a ginger hair and very pretty eyes. She's actually so pretty, I looked around her and saw a boy a little shorter than her. He had curly brown hair and pretty eyes as well. Their eyes are kind of similar, maybe their siblings? or maybe just relatives.

He was actually so pretty; I can't stop staring and admiring him. I know it's rude but damn.

I can see him smiling and laughing about what the girl said and oh my god, his smile.

How can he be so?!

So gorgeous?!

I literally just saw him for the first time, and I felt like I'm in love with him for years now. Oh my God, his running his hands through his hair.

I should probably stop staring, I looked at the floor in front of me and smiled to myself.

In the corner of my eye, I could see the boy look my way, though I'm not sure if he looked at me, but thank goodness I looked away in the right time.

I was still smiling, I tried to cover up my smile with my hands and then I see a shadow in front of me.

A group of boys my age approached me, "What's up shottie" one of them says.

Ew, who says that. I immediately stopped smiling and decided to make them go away. I don't have time for this.

"Oh look at that, it's time for me to board" I said with a sweet smile before wearing my backpack and grabbing my two suitcases. "Are you all alone?" I heard one of them ask again.

I stood up "Uh no, I'm with my father." I answered rather quickly and tried to leave the area.

But the boys blocked my way. "Oh, you're father...?" I can hear their teasing tone. I sighed and fought the urge to roll my eyes. "Yes. My father" I repeated with a more frustrated tone.

"What, did you just made that up? Did you watch a video on how to avoid pretty hot guys?" he smirked and his friends laughed. What the fuck?

I gave him a disgusted look to tell him, I am not interested. I rolled my eyes and turned around and pushed the shoulders of the boys blocking way. I then grabbed both my suitcases and then left.

"Playing hard to get huh?" the guys laughed and grabbed my arm. This bitch.

I turned to look at him and furrowed my eyebrows. "Let me go." I quietly said. He laughed and tightened his grip. "Nah.."

I tried to get out of his grip "Let.go" I said a little louder now. "Or I will make a scene and call my father." I said as I took out my phone from my wallet.

"This phone?" another guy took my phone from my hand and started guessing my password. "You bitch" I said trying to get it back while still being held in the wrist.

"I will make a scene, let me go." I said staring him down now. They just laughed. This is so annoying, I tried to get out of his grip and when I finally did, I went for the guy messing with my phone.