Finney (I cant think of a title help me)

I wanted to make this kind of story, but I felt like it won't match with Mason, so I'm doing it with Finney 🤞🤞

Also, this was before The Grabber and stuff.

Finney's POV:

I closed my locker after I took out my books for the next class, I sighed as I heard my bullies' voices.

I turned only to see my bullies now in front of me "Hey Finney". I tried to get away but before I could even move, they grabbed my arm making me drop my bag. I watched as he opened my bag and threw out everything in my bag. I tried not to tear up, if they ever saw one tear from me, they would call me a crybaby or something.

The two boys are still holding both my arms, keeping me away from the redhead that was ruining my notebooks and throwing my pencils and pens. I looked around and saw how everyone in the hallway was just watching me struggle and some were laughing and whispering.

I looked away and back to the guy ruining my things "Leave me alone, please" I begged, holding back my tears. "Aww is Finney going to cry" he said as he left my things alone, scattered on the floor.

He walked closer to me but then turned around when he saw something, or someone. The popular girl; Y/n Hopper. She's popular, but she's kind.

"What's up Y/n" the redhead said as he walked closer to her now, I tried getting out of their grips but they're still holding me tightly. I saw her look at me and back at him, she just ignored him and glared at him.

"Alright be that way" the redhead said and continued picking up my things.

Y/n's POV:

I scoffed as I saw him ruin poor Finney's things, I want to intervene, but haven't even fought anyone, and I know damn well they're going to beat me up. I watched as he started taking his spaceship flashlight. I saw how Finney was about to cry, that was it.

I walked over to the redhead and held his shoulder causing him to look at me, "Come to join me?" he asked. I scoffed and gave him a punch to the face. 

I heard a bunch of 'woahs', 'damn', and 'wows'. I even heard my friends say "Damn, what a good punch". I've always wanted to punch this guy, I've seen him bully a lot of times, and I've wanted to intervene a lot of times, but my friends stopped me, they were worried for me being beaten up.

"What the heck?!" he said as he stood up and towered over me "Leave Finney alone." I told him, I saw him preparing a punch to me, fortunately, I ducked in time and dodged his punch. My brother taught me, but I never really used what he thought me yet. Until now, I quickly punched the other guy's gut making him let go of Finney, before I could help Finney I felt someone drag me.

"Let me go" I struggled to get out of his grip. "Miss Y/n thought she can get away with that huh?" the redhead said. I elbowed his gut causing him to groan in pain, I quickly drag those who were holding Finney and picked his things up.

He picked his things up as well. I saw them looking at us getting ready to attack us probably, "Go ahead, try me" I challenged them, I'm not usually this type, I don't go on hallways challenging people into fights, though my brother is- but Im not my brother.

"Oh, just because you're Vance Hopper's twin? You think you're strong as well" he chuckled. I rolled my eyes, I took Finney's arm and quickly ran off.

We entered an empty classroom, and I locked the door, I listened to footsteps and kept quiet. I heard yelling and running sounds, it's probably the bullies trying to find us. They went off somewhere else. I sighed and then turned to see Finney sitting at a desk and looking at his notebook that has been ripped off.

"Hey..." I whispered as I approached him "Are you okay Finney?". I could see tears form into his eyes and he quickly wiped them away. "Yeah, I'm alright" he said quietly, I felt bad, so bad. Finney doesn't deserve all this, I always see him get bullied but before I could come close, it's either my friends stopping me or it's Robin helping him out.

Which reminds me, where is Robin?

I saw Finney fidgeting with his fingers as he held his notebook. "Is the notebook important to you?" I asked as I touched his notebook. He nodded "My mother used to write stories in this, and I always read it when I can't sleep." 

I nodded and sat beside him patting his back, there was silence before Finney asked, "Do you want me to tell you one of the stories" I looked at him and nodded "Yes, I would love that".

"The story is about a girl who finds love in her dreams, and in her dreams, there was a different world, where everything was perfect" he started.

I listened as he kept reading the story that was on the notebook, I looked at him while he was reading the story when he suddenly stopped. Confused, I looked at the notebook and saw that the next page was ripped off.

I looked at Finney who was frowning, "Oh Finney... I'm so sorry". "You didn't do it, it's not your fault." he said, and I could hear his voice crack. "You don't deserve this, Finney" I whispered feeling bad for him.

I don't know how to comfort people, so I gave him a short side hug. I saw him wipe his tears that was about to fall and spoke up "I'm sorry, I may be dramatic but, I read this every night and-" there was noise outside and I quickly stood up.

"Y/n! Finney!" I heard the bullies yell, I quickly signaled Finney to hide somewhere, in case they enter the room. I followed suit and hid under a desk with him. I tried to keep my breath stable, not to make the slightest noise.

"Y/n..." I heard Finney whispered, I turned my head to him "Yeah?".

"Do you think they'll leave me alone?" he asked, oh poor Finney, "I-I don't know, but I hope they do, if they don't..."

I heard voices from outside and the bell, it's time for classes which means we have to get out of our hiding spots which means, we might see the bullies.

I looked over at Finney who had a worried expression on his face, I probably had the same. "We have.. to get to class" I said to Finney, he nodded and grabbed his stuff and slowly tried to leave the room. "Where's Robin anyway?" I asked.

I realized the question was a little too random "I-I mean, he usually is- you know with you? So, I was just wondering, you know.."

I saw Finney stop but not turn around. "I-I don't know as well..." he answered, I sighed. "We better get to class, what's your next class anyway?" I asked, "Math" "Oh same, let's go" I grabbed his arm and carefully walked to the door. 

I felt Finney hold on to my arm as well, I looked over at him and smiled. I like Finney, like a lot, he's so adorable, and smart, funny, caring, sweet, he's so cute. I slowly unlocked the door and held Finney tighter, I looked both ways of the hallway and cautiously walked out with Finney.

We entered our classroom and sat on our seats; I was at the first row, but Finney was on the third, so we haven't talked. After the class ended, I approached Finney "You know, I never really talked to you before, and I think you're really cool." I told him.

"Really?" he asked a bit surprised "Yeah" it's true though, he's really cool and I like him for it. "Do you wanna hang? Later?" I asked him which Finney nodded at "Yeah."

I DONT KNOW WHAT I WROTE

Maybe I can make like a short series of stories for this idk

Also pleasee tell me if you want me to turn this into a TBP cast book, cause Im slowly running out of ideas.

Also give me title ideas for this

(have not proofread)