Together

'She was confused, her body was on the ground, covered in blood, lifeless... she felt dizzy, she felt her knees weakened, she felt tears in her eyes, she felt like she was going to pass out, she was dead.'

I typed those words as I'm sitting in my desk in front of my laptop, I've been writing here for about 30 minutes now. It's not even that long and my mind went blank again. Ugh writer's block.

I spent the last few days just sitting around my room gathering ideas and writing in my laptop. I saved my draft and exited Wattpad before closing my laptop and sighing.

I sighed as I placed my elbows on the desk and put my hands in my face. I closed my eyes and tried to gather motivation. I put my hand sin my hair and started messing it up. I opened my eyes and stared at the blank wall in front of me, and then I heard a knock, not in my door, but in my window.

I turned to my left where my only window was and walked over to it. I hesitated to open the curtains, but I heard another knock again. I opened it and took my guitar to hit whoever it is incase.

I pulled my purple curtains and it revealed... a little sneaky Mason Thames. "Mason?!" I whispered yell as I don't want my parents to hear me. "Mason what are you doing here?!" I asked, as if he can hear me through the glass. I gave him a look of disbelief as I was putting down my guitar.

He pointed to his ear signaling that he cannot hear whatever I was saying. I scoffed and then opened my window.  He quickly got in, and I stuck my head out the window to see if anyone saw him climb over to my bedroom. After I checked I quickly turned to him "What are you doing here?! If my parents see or hear you, I'm dead!" I whispered-yelled at him.

He awkwardly stood there scratching the back of his head with a sheepish smile on his face. I turned back around and closed the window and my curtains. I then walked over to my door to check if its locked "I swear Mason- what are you even doing here?!" I whispered to him while locking the door.

"I wanted to see you" he said quietly with a guilty tone.

I looked at him and sighed. "We see each other all the time" I pointed out "Yeah, but I haven't seen you in the past 5 days" he explained.

"You really counted that?" I said with a light chuckle, he shook his head while smiling "yeah.." "But you could've just asked me to come over? You didn't have to sneak your way up here you know" I explained to him.

"Plus, what if you got in the wrong bedroom? What if you snuck up to my parent's room on accident instead?" I scolded him, putting my hands on my hips. "Well I did almost knock on you parents window.." he confessed.

"What?!" I gave him a panicked expression slowly approaching him. "I was on another window and then I remembered you said you're going to change your curtains into purple ones" he said as he pointed out my curtains. I looked at my curtains and gave a sigh of relief.

"How did you even climb here?" I asked, genuinely confused "Tree" he answered. I nodded, yeah that makes sense.

"What were you even doing in the past 5 days?" "I was busy" I answered as I sat on my desk facing him.

"Doing what?" he asked sitting at the end of my bed that was across my desk. He looked around my room observing every detail of it. He has never been into my room or my house- and we've been friends for 5 years.

"Doing something.." I said as I looked over to my laptop beside me. "You doing something with that?" he asked as he walked over to my desk and touched my laptop.