𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧: 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙣 62 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙙

└➤ the ghost on 62 sheen road。✑ ───┐

"ZIGGY?" LOCKWOOD'S VOICE PULLED THE BRUNETTE GIRL OUT OF HER BOOK, CAUSING TOPAZ EYES TO LOOK OVER AT THE DOORWAY WHERE LOCKWOOD STARED AT HER IN CONFUSION. "What are are you doing?" He asked as he watched the girl.

Ziggy set her book down on the floor. "Reading, obviously," she said, moving to sit upright. She had taken a book to read from the study, figuring that Lockwood wouldn't mind before she had went to the living room. She realized fairly quick that it was the least used room so it was bound to be quiet, making it perfect to read.

However, she had struggled to get comfortable on the couch. Which had led to her previous position. Sitting upside down; her legs were thrown over the back of the couch while her back was pressed into the seat of the couch with her head dangling off the couch. "I found that the most weirdest ways to sit are usually the best ways to read."

The corners of Lockwood's mouth pulled up. "So sitting upside down on the couch is the best way to read?"

She shrugged as she crossed her legs; giving herself a moment to finish being dizzy. "Sometimes."

"Huh," Lockwood said.

She looked at him. "Did you need something? Or were you just curious?" She asked.

"Oh!" Lockwood said, as if remembering why he was in the living room at all. "We have a case."

Ziggy's eyes light up with excitement as she jumped off of the couch. "Great! When?"

"Tonight, we leave in an hour," Lockwood said.

She nodded. "Alright," I'll go get ready," she said, moving to past him; only for Lockwood to hold a hand out to stop her. She glanced at his hand before up at him, confused.

"Lucy seemed worried when she heard that you would obviously be coming with," Lockwood told her, keeping eye contact with Ziggy. "Is there a reason she would be worried?"

Ziggy gave him a small smile. "Not at all," she said. "Lucy's just a worrier but there's no reason too. I'm fine."

Lockwood studied her for a moment, and just a for singular second, Ziggy thought that he had seen right through her; that he knew that her old injury wasn't that old and was still healing. But then Lockwood nodded and stepped aside. "Alright."

She watched him before she nodded as well. "Alright," she said before she left the living room to go get ready.