𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭: 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙

└➤ trapped。✑ ───┐

└➤ trapped。✑ ───┐

HER SKIN PRICKLED AS NERVES RAN THROUGH ZIGGY'S BODY. She was worried that this would go all wrong; after all, she had terrible luck. She was currently slumped in a chair that was in the middle of the living room where the coffee table normally was, except George and Lockwood had pushed it out of the way.

She looked up as she heard footsteps approaching, seeing Lockwood walk up to her. It was odd to see the boy in anything other than a suit so when she had realized that he was in only sweats and a t-shirt, it felt like something she was supposed to see.

He had at some point slipped on a grey hoodie that made Ziggy make a note of, she had one all too similar to his and she didn't want to accidentally end up with his.

He stopped in front of her, holding out Annabel's ring as he stared down at her. "If she takes any liberties, we're right here, okay?" He assured her.

She gave him a small smile before she nodded. "Okay," she said, holding her hand out for the ring.

Lockwood watched her for a brief moment. "Be careful," he said before he placed the ring in the palm of her hand.

As soon as the cold metal of the ring touched her palm, Ziggy was plunged into the darkness. The rapidness of the darkness startled her as she gripped onto the ring. No longer could she feel the chair or the warm air of Portland, and it made her hesitate. "Lockwood?" She called out weakly.

"We're right here," Lockwood spoke up. It made her body relax with relief. He was still there even if she couldn't see him. Which was surprising to her, the fact that she chose to call out to him rather than Lucy. She knew that Lucy would be there for her no matter what, even if there was some distance between them since the mill incident.

She shook her head, she shouldn't get lost in her thoughts. She was in the darkness for a reason. She took a deep breath in before she focused. "Annabel?" She called, hearing a cry seconds later. "Annabel, it's okay. It's safe."

She jumped when she heard orchestra music playing behind her, turning around. She couldn't see the room or where she was at, she could just see Annabel with a man. She couldn't make out any features, his face was blurred as if Annabel didn't want to remember what he looked like.

"There's music playing," Ziggy said softly, remembering that Lucy and the others were waiting for answers. She watched as Annabel laughed at hearing the music. "Annabel loves it."

"Dance with me," Annabel said.

"I'm not in the mood," the man replied.