𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚: 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨

└➤the darkness。✑ ───┐

SHE AWOKE TO A LOUD BEEPING NOISE. Making her body freeze as she peeled her eyes open, looking around. Despite feeling disoriented, she realized that she was in a hospital. She grunted softly as she sat up, pain flaring up and down her right side, and something heavy encased her left hand. She glanced around her room before she carefully lifted her hospital gown, seeing her side red and angry from earlier. A quick glance at her wrist showed a brace on it, leaving her with the assumption that she must've sprained it from falling.

She sighed and dropped her gown, glancing around her room. She despised hospitals with a burning passion. All it brought was pain and death.

Ziggy lit up when she saw her clothes sitting on a chair near her bed, carefully sliding out of her bed. She was glad that she didn't have an iv in, just a finger bracket to keep track of her heart rate. She looked at the machine that was currently beeping her heart rate out, studying it for a moment before she found the off button.

She turned it off before she took the finger bracket off, tossing it on the bed. She quickly changed out of her hospital gown and into her clothes, sighing at the comfort it brought before she slipped her shoes on.

Ziggy left her room, walking quickly and confidently down the hall and to the elevator so no one would suspect anything. She knew that she should've stayed to be monitored since it looked like she had ripped some of her stitches due to falling but she didn't care.

She wasn't staying any longer than she already did. She entered the elevator, pressing the ground floor button before she leaned back against the wall.

Her side ached but she welcomed the pain, it helped with grounding her. Not her greatest coping mechanism but the best one at keeping her from feeling like she was drowning alive.

The elevator dinged, letting her know she arrived on the floor she wanted and it took all of Ziggy's willpower to not run out of the elevator.

She kept her walk at a decent speed until she was out of the hospital. After that, she couldn't help but run as fast as she could away from it. She couldn't wait to get back to Portland row, her bed, and just sleep. She felt so drained and it felt like a chore to keep her head up.

It took her a minute to figure out how to get there but she figured it out quickly, grateful that she knew what area she was in. The sun was up and she didn't know what time it was but it clearly was early morning.

Hopefully Lucy wasn't panicking. But Ziggy knew Lucy too well to know that the older girl most definitely was. The thought of her being the reason of Lucy panicking made her go faster.

She only slowed down when she saw the house appear in her line of sight, her shoulders slumping with relief. She hopped up the steps, flinging the door open with a force she didn't realize she was capable of, making her wince at the sound of the door.