Chapter 3: The arrival

When we got off the plane, a short blonde man ushered Jasper and I out to the parking lot to a black SUV and loaded out suitcases in the back.

Once the driver or the chauffeur if you wish, started the engine, Jasper was fast asleep leaving me bored to hell.
I decide to take my earbuds and listen to some pop music only to realize that I had forgotten them.
This leaves me suffering the driver's Jazz music obsession.

After about thirty minutes, the car starts to turn into a long driveway.
I elbow Jasper to wake him up.

"Dude haven't you had sleep in days?"I ask him as he opens his eyes trying to scan the surrounding.

We both looked out the front windshield and saw a young couple with a teenage girl.
Once the car pulled over we walked out to meet our soon to be parents for our one week.

They actually looked young and cooler than I had imagined.
The fact that they had a girl who looked like my age made me even more excited about the vacation.

I bet they'll be easy to manipulate.

Candy's pov
"Welcome home guys. Am Mr.Brian, here is my wife Whitney and our daughter Isabella," the calm guy introduced us to the family as he ushered us in.

They then helped us carry our suitcases and showed us our rooms

Wow I'll be sharing a room with their daughter Isabella. She is kinda nice and I hope we'll get along pretty well.The color scheme of her room is so relaxing compared to my dark gloomy room that was actually depressing.

The color scheme of her room is so relaxing compared to my dark gloomy room that was actually depressing

After about an hour of getting settled in we were called downstairs to have a meeting.
" You can sit down,"Brian said as he handed us each a piece of paper with the headline RULES in bold.

"As you can see we have rules in this household that we expect you to obey during your stay," he says emphasizing the word rules.

" So this are the rules, they are not many as I expected," I think to myself as I scan through the rules.

"Rule one. Respect everyone in this household.
Rule 2 No smoking
Rule 3 No inappropriate dressing.
Rule 4 Enjoy your stay and be positive about change," he said as he read us through the rules.

" Before I forget, if you have any illegal stuff like cigarettes please hand them out. You came here to change so I would really appreciate if you cooperated," he said looking a bit serious.

"This is all I have," Jasper said as he handed out a pack of cigarettes.

"Candice do you have any?"Whiney asked.

"Sorry but I don't smoke," I responded as innocently as I could.
Thanks to my innocent face they actually believed and sent us back to our rooms.

Back in Jasper's rooms.
" Wow they really believed us,"Jasper whispers as we high five each other.

"Am craving for a cigarette so badly right now, I've never stayed this many hours without having one,"I said

"Let's go out and find a spot where we can smoke," Jasper suggested as we headed out.

It did not take us long to find a cool place at the back of the house where we could smoke.

"

So how long did you stay in jail," I asked Jasper as he handed me the lighter.
" Well about three months, I was actually released last week and my dad thought it was so crucial to  send me here," he replied as he inhaled.

We continued smoking and chatting for as long as God knows before we were busted by Mr.Brian.

"What the F***," I gasped as he took our cigarettes and smashed them on the ground.

Whoooa he was so furious.If looks could kill....
"It didn't even take you a day to start breaking the rules. I expected better from you guys. Candice so you lied to us that you don't smoke,"He said clearly upset as he rubbed his forehead.

"Follow me," He commanded in a harsh tone.

****************************
Hey guys, please comment on what you think is going to happen to them