Skipping school; part two.

"Candice, follow me to my room we need to talk,"Mr.Brian tells me quite firmly.
Isabella looks at me with pleading eyes as she clears the table making me suspect that she told him. If she ratted me out she'll be dead meat.

Maybe she just wanted to know how my day was. Why are you even overthinking.

"So how was your day Candice, did you make any friends,"he asks making me feel a sigh of relief.
Told you he just wanted to know how my day was

"The classes were so amazing especially Mr.Paul ( he's the only teacher I know) and everyone is so friendly."I reply

"Is that all you wanna tell me about your day,"he asks maintaining eye contact causing me to feel a bit nervous.
Relax Candice he would never know about that.

"That's everything dad, can I go finish my homework now," I ask trying to avoid this conversation before he suspects something.

"Not so fast young lady," he says  scrolling through his phone.
Oh my God what the Fuck is the problem with him, he's keeping me here to just watch him scroll through the phone.

"Do you have an explanation for this,"he asks showing me a photo of me and Olivia eating at the Starbucks.

"Fuck," I say a bit louder than I expected. Before I even finish saying it, Brian lifts me off the chair and lands five hard smacks harshly on my thighs.

"Ouch," I hiss in pain rubbing my thighs. Am really fighting the urge to cry.

"There is more where that came from so I'd watch my mouth if I were you," he says causing my to sink back in my seat.

"Now I want you to fill me in with what happened today," he says waiting for me to speak.
He already knows that I skipped classes so why do I have to say it.
I huff in annoyance, rolling my eyes. But that did not go unnoticed.

"It looks like you are in such a hurry to get a spanking,"he says pulling out his chair and sitting down.

"Over my knee young lady,"he commands but I remain rooted in my position. There is no way on earth I'll be allowing him to spank me. Am not a child.

"Come here Candice before you make it worse for yourself,"he says sending me a death glare but am not negotiating with him.

Whatever happened next remains unknown to me. The only thing I know is that am facing the floor right now struggling over his knee to get away from his tight grip.

"Am really disappointed with you Candice. Smack,skipping classes Smackthe first Smack  day of school.Smack.reallySmack I expected Smack better from Smack you Smack,"

Am trying all my best to not give him the satisfaction that he's getting through me. But it hurts like crazy.

Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack.

I don't think I can take it anymore.
I can clearly testify that spanking hurt like hell. Every inch of my bum is suffering now especially my sit spots.

"Am sorry ouchhh please stop," I plead reaching back to protect my bum from the assault. He just grabs my hands and pins them on my back leaving me helpless. I can't hold back my tears anymore, I just let them flow.

After what seems like eternity, he stands me up. My hands immediately fly to my bum trying to rub the sting off but it is not helping.

"Go grab a hairbrush in that drawer,"he says causing me to start tearing down.

"I can't handle anymore please,"I plead with the best puppy eyes but today is not my day.

"If you don't grab the hairbrush in the next...,"I didn't even wait for him to finish before I came with the hairbrush.

"Pants and panties down you are receiving 30 and an extra 10 for not obeying me." He said as he took the hairbrush from my hand.

This was getting worser than I thought.
The embarrassment of removing my pyjamas and panties was killing me. Not to mention going over his lap.
I just wanted this to be over as fast as possible.

"Tell me why you are getting spanked,"he asked adding to my embarrassment.
Am not answering that for sure. Thwack Thwack Thwack
He landed those harshly on my sit spots causing me to think twice.

"Ouchhh am sorry, Am being spanked for skipping school and disobeying you,"I answer as fast as possible before I earn myself extra smacks.

"Let's get started," he says and its only a matter of minutes before my ass starts throbbing again.
Sitting down tomorrow will be surely uneventful.

After landing the extra ten harshly on my upper thighs he stands me up.

I can't even describe the pain am feeling right now. I pull my pants up as carefully as I can. I am a blubbering mess.

"Hey kid it's all over you are forgiven," Brian says as he holds me on his chest rubbing my back.

"Am really sorry," I apologize hiccuping.

He comforts me for the next thirty minutes before I bid him goodnight and head to my room finding Isabella waiting for me.

"How was the spanking," she asks as I walk in rubbing my bum.

" You could have given me a heads up of what to expect. Your father is a goddamn hard spanker," I said sitting carefully on my bed.

I vowed to stay out of trouble as much as possible but who was I kidding.