Chapter 4:The stay.

Brian's POV
Am so angry at them right now. If they were my kids, I would spanking the living daylights out of them right now but I have to handle the situation differently.

"Sit down,"I command them a bit calmly.

"It looks like both of you have a huge problem when it comes to following rules," I say really frustrated,"As long as you are under my roof you have to abide with what I say."

"Who do you think we are a** hole, 'robots' which you instruct to do whatever you want!!No one ever tells me what to do and you won't be the first one!!" Candice yells at me.

I clearly didn't see that coming!!!!!
Trust you me am resisting all the temptations of getting this girl over my knee and spanking her till she apologizes.
I'll just pretend that nothing has happened.

"Look guys, I know it may be hard for you to stay without cigarettes but you could give it a trial. You came here to change," I say as calmly as I can,"and by the way Candice I don't appreciate rudeness."

Candy's pov
His approach on the situation was totally contrary to what I had imagined.
I now feel a guilty for cursing at him.
"Am sorry for cursing and smoking,"I told him.
Oh my God is that really me apologizing!!
I've never done anything like that ever in my life. This stay really is going to be something.

After he lectured us on the dangers of smoking, we apologized and gave him all the packs of cigarettes we had.
I can say for once in my life I felt proud of myself.

Back in my room I found Isabella waiting anxiously for me.

"You were caught smoking and Dad just lectured you?"she asked looking a bit surprised.

"Yeah,why,"I said quite unsure of what to say.

"If it were me, my ass would be totally busted right now.He is really really nice to you guys,"she said.

"You get spankings even at your age,"I asked quite startled.

"Yeah am am actually recovering from the spanking I got last week for sneaking out," she replied rubbing her bum.

I was so shaken up to say the least. I never thought spankings were still used today,like in this 23rd century!!!
It Looks like I have to tread carefully to avoid getting on his bad side.

I can say the stay was the best. I would never have imagined staying a whole week without partying and drugs.Without even cursing! It felt so good doing healthy things like horse riding instead of filling your lung with smoke.

The first day we helped some street families with food. It was really touching for me coz I learnt to value what I have in my life.my mother, the food, house, money. I even made a promise to myself to appreciate everything I have whether little or much because there were people who didn't have any.

Mr Brian was the best listener I've ever met. He was always there for me and Jasper. Isabella was really lucky to have him.

The family dinners for me were the best .Having everyone talk about how their days were and bonding was amazing.

I vowed to make it up to my mum once I got home.
Unfortunately for me there would be no such thing.