Their just unconscious (Part 2)

Chapter Summary:

This chapter will start off with Jan, Teddy and Ian going to see Sah after their placed in the coma.

Teddy's POV:

Myself, Jan and Ian were all sat in the waiting room patiently waiting whilst Faith and Jacob moved Sah into their private room and got them comfortable, after enough silence Jan looked up and said 'I just realised Sah's dad is here in the hospital and Sah's mum as-well, I should go and let them know what's happened I'll be back' shortly after Jan had left Faith came along the corridor she stopped near us and said 'Sah's all comfortable if you'd like to come and see them'. Myself and Ian followed Faith through Resus to where there was a Private room and there was Sah laying in the bed under the crisp white hospital sheet's, Jacob turned around and said 'Their perfectly comfortable and the mask is just helping them to breath, feel free to stay with them as long as you want myself and Faith will be in and out checking Sah's observations but any concerns ring the bell'.

I smiled and said 'Thank you both of you' Ian walked round to the other side of the bed and sat down in the hard plastic chair before saying 'We're sorry Sah, sorry we weren't around at the time to stop him from taking you' I sat down in the other chair and reached out slowly placing my right hand on Sah's and saying 'Yeah we are sorry. Also your dad he's going to be absolutely fine, so don't worry about him just concentrate on getting yourself better and waking up when your ready'.

  Jan's POV:

I made my way through to the resus department I saw Paige sat at the desk so I walked over and said 'Paige could you point out where Sah's dad is I need to talk to him about something important' Paige smiled and said 'Yeah of course he's just over there in Resus 2 bed 1'. I smiled back and made my way through to Resus 2 where I found Sah's dad and Mum both talking I cleared my throat and said 'Mr and Mrs Brockner my names Jan I'm Sah's boss, I need to talk to you about something'.

Sah's mum looked at me and said 'Is everything alright we haven't seen Sah since this morning' I sat down on the chair near the bed and looked down at the floor and then back up at Sah's parents before saying 'I'm afraid I have some bad news about Sah, unfortunately Sah was kidnapped from the ambulance station late this morning. Unfortunately the kidnapper Stabbed Sah in the lower abdomen'.

Sah's dad gasped as I said the last few words before replying 'But Sah's okay, please tell me their okay' I nodded slowly tears welling in my eyes as I said 'They were bought into A&E and luckily the knife missed any major organs, but Sah had lost a lot of blood so to help their body recover they have placed Sah into a Coma'.

After speaking to Sah's parent's I left them in private and went back to Sah's room, when I got there Ian and Teddy were both asleep in the chairs, I walked over to the bed and said 'I'm not sure if you can hear me Sah but we need you to come back to us, I'm just so sorry that this happened to you'.

(Two day's later)

Sah's POV:

I'd been in this coma for a few days and now I was starting to feel life come back into my body, as I lay in the hospital bed I could hear voices around me the ones of my colleagues and the nurses in A&E. I moved my fingers and slowly opened my eyes looking around the room I saw Jacob talking to Dylan in the doorway, I sat up and said 'Can I have some water please' Jacob walked over and gave me some water through a straw Dylan stood beside the bed and said 'How are you feeling Sah'.

I leaned back against the pillows and said 'I'm feeling okay just really tired and the area around the wound is abit sore', Dylan nodded slowly as he looked at the monitor and said 'Yeah I'll have a look at the wound and see how it's healing, but your obs are all looking good. Right lets have a look at the wound' I lifted up my gown and using a little bit of warm water to ease the dressing away from my skin Jacob gently peeled it back revealing the angry red wound on the right side of my lower abdomen. Dylan gently pressed the skin round the wound and said 'Yeah it's a little bit swollen but otherwise it looks good there's no signs of infection, so I'd say let's leave the dressing off to allow the wound to get some air and breathe'.

That afternoon I was resting in bed when there was knock on the door to my room I cleared my throat and said 'Come in' the door opened and Jan and Ian walked in I smiled and pushed myself back so I was supported by the pillows more, Jan sat down beside me and said 'How are you feeling Sah' I looked down at the crisp white sheets and said 'Better I've only got a tiny amount of pain but Dylan's been in to look at the wound and it's healing nicely, he said that if everything keeps looking good then I can go home on Friday'.

Ian looked at me and said 'That's really good news Sah, how are feeling mentally' I leaned back against the pillows and said 'You hear about these things happening to people on the news but you never think it's going to happen to you, and you know what I was so scared. When he pulled the knife on me in the ambulance station I actually thought he was going to stab me right there'.

Ian's POV:

I sat in the chair watching as Sah broke down in front of me I leaned forward in the chair and said 'Sah I can't even begin to imagine how scary it must have been for you and then being kidnapped on top of that', Sah wiped the tears from their eyes before saying 'Sorry I hate crying especially in front of people, I can't even go home'. I knew Sah was going to need support and help so I suggested that they came to live with me whilst their dad was in hospital following a suspected stroke yesterday, I cleared my throat and said 'Look Sah I know this might not be ideal but your more than welcome to stay with me until you can go back to your flat'

Sah looked at me and said 'Thank you Ian that's really kind of you' I was just about to leave and give Sah some time to rest when Dylan came in he looked at the clipboard that was at the end of Sah's bed Dylan said in a calm voice 'Sah I think you'll be very pleased to hear that your obs are all looking good, so we're going to discharge you', Sah looked happy with Dylan's news they cleared their throat and said 'Ian's said that I can stay with him until I feel able enough to go back to my dad's flat, but what happens now with my recovery'.

Dylan put Sah's folder back in the pocket at the end of the bed and said 'So you'll need to come back in to have the dressing changed and the wound checked to make sure there's no sign of infection, and I think you may need a month at least off work'. 

Sah's POV:

A month had slowly passed by and finally I was heading back to work I'd missed everyone like mad, as I walked into the ambulance station everyone was stood talking and then Teddy spotted me and he said 'Everyone look who's back' I was bombarded by a group hug and then Jan came round the corner and she started crying when she saw me I walked over and hugged her and she said 'It's good to have you back Sah' I wiped a tear from my eyes and said 'It's good to be back'.

I walked into the staff room and found my uniform all clean and hanging on the outside of my locker Jan walked in and handed me my radio and said 'I've been keeping it safe for you, welcome back Sah'.