What were you thinking

Chapter Summary: Despite Paige asking them not to, Sah tells Teddy that they kissed Paige. 

Sah's POV:

I stood in the entrance of the hospital watching as Teddy and Paige kissed, I couldn't stop thinking about when me and Paige kissed after the explosion and to hear her say to me that it meant nothing to her made me feel emotional and exhausted. 

Deep down I knew I had to tell Teddy about the kiss but I knew it would probably ruin our friendship. When Paige had gone I went after Teddy and found him in the locker room, Teddy turned around and said 'Hey Sah are you coming to the pub with me and Jacob' I looked at him nervously and suddenly everything changed and I saw myself telling Teddy what had happened. 

'Teddy I need to tell you something' " Well get on with it what's wrong" 'I kissed Paige it was after the explosion, I don't know if it was the adrenaline speaking or something else but I knew I had to tell you' " WHAT!!! You kissed my girlfriend who the hell do you think you are". 

Honestly the Teddy in this vision scared me, I blinked quickly a couple of times and Teddy said 'Sah are you okay, you just spaced out' I shook my head as I sat down and said 'Teddy there's something I need to tell you'. Teddy sat down on the bench beside me and said 'Sah what's wrong' I took a big deep breath before I said 'Me and Paige we kissed after the explosion, I think it was partly due to the adrenaline but it could have been something else'.

I wasn't sure what to expect part of me thought that Teddy would get angry and hit me, a small part of me wanted him to be understanding about it but instead he simply looked at me. 

Teddy's POV:

After hearing that Sah had kissed Paige the words just kept going round and round in my head I was angry not just with Sah but also with Paige, I sat and looked at Sah for a few minutes eventually I said 'How could you do this to me Sah Paige is my girlfriend, your meant to be my best friend'. Sah looked at me and said 'Teddy I am your best friend you can trust me' I stood up and walked towards the door but I stopped and turned around and replied 'No Sah your not best friends don't do this to one another, and how can I ever trust you again'. 

I walked out of the locker room as Jan was walking in she stopped and said 'Teddy what's wrong' I stopped for a second and said 'Don't ask me ask Sah'.

Sah's POV:

I walked into the staff room and Jan turned around and looked at me as she said 'What's going on' I sat down on the sofa and said 'I've just told Teddy that me and Paige kissed after the explosion', Jan sat down on the sofa beside me and said 'Why would you do that' I collapsed forwards and put my head in my hands 'What's the point in telling you, you wouldn't understand' I said with a slight tone of annoyance. 

Jan looked at me as I leaned against the back of the sofa she took a deep breath and said 'Then help me to understand Sah, do you have feelings for Paige or was it simply just because of the adrenaline'. Tears filled my eyes as I said 'I think it was abit of both, Paige kissed me first and I think I just got lost in the moment I shouldn't have done it I know but I just want someone to love me'. 

Jan's POV:

I never knew how much Sah was struggling right now, part of me thought they were still coming to terms with the news of their top surgery being cancelled but now I've realised there was something more upsetting them. I moved abit closer to Sah and pulled them into a hug as I said 'Sah have you told Teddy any of what you've told me' Sah shook their head and said 'I can't tell him he won't listen to me. Besides I haven't even told him about why I was out the other night and how I ended up injured in the alleyway'. 

I gently took Sah's left hand in mine and said 'I don't blame you for wanting to be loved by someone and sometimes this world can be an unfriendly and sinister place, but there is also so much love out there and I know you'll find someone who will love you the way you deserve just be patient they'll appear when you least expect it'. 

Sah looked over towards the door and saw Teddy stood by the ambulance I gave their hand a short squeeze and said 'Go on go and talk to him, just tell him what you told me'. 

Sah's POV:

I took a deep breath as I walked out of the staff room and across the ambulance station towards where Teddy was stood talking to Iain I stopped near them and Iain said 'I'll give you guys some space, remember what I said Teddy'. I sat down on the back of the ambulance and said 'Teddy I need to tell you something. Paige kissed me first and the only reason I didn't push her away was because I felt something I haven't felt from anyone else besides my parents, I felt love but afterwards I felt bad and I knew I shouldn't have done it'. 

Teddy took a deep breath as I carried on talking 'The reason that I was out at the club the other night was because I was on a date trying to find love and it went horribly wrong, I sometimes wonder if I'm ever going to fall in love or if the world doesn't want me to be happy. I will understand if you hate me and never want to talk to me again but I had to at least say sorry before I went on holiday and no matter what happens you'll always be my best friend Teddy'. 

I got up before Teddy could say anything and walked quickly towards the exit but Teddy ran after me and quickly took my hand I stopped and turned around to meet his face inches from mine and then I felt his lips crash against mine, I pulled away and said 'Teddy don't kiss me if you don't mean it' Teddy placed one hand on my waist and said 'I do mean it Sah'.

Jan's POV:

I watched from the staff room as Teddy got up and ran after Sah and then kissed them and they seemed happy and completely unaware that everyone was watching them. Ffion came in and said 'You look happy what's up' I pointed out of the window and said 'I'm just happily watching a possible romance blossom, I just hope it lasts they deserve happiness those two'. 

Teddy and Sah both walked out of the ambulance station holding hands looking so strong like nothing could touch them.