I'm here for you Teddy.

Chapter Summary: (Set after the Episode "Earn your stripes" has ended). 

Poor Teddy finishes his shift and head's back to Jan's house, she's on a night shift and he needs to talk to someone he thinks about ringing Jodie but she probably wouldn't want to speak to him. So he ring's Sah but it goes straight through to voicemail, feeling broken he get's in the bath and scrubs his skin until it bleeds.

Sah get's Teddy's voicemail message after finishing their shift at the ambulance control centre, but when they call back Teddy doesn't answer they keep trying through the day but still no answer.  

Nobody at Holby can get Teddy to open up so Jan call's Sah and tells them that Teddy needs them now more than ever.

*~*~*~*~*

Teddy's POV:

As I walked home from work I had so many thoughts in my head like why did it happen to me, would anyone believe me if I told them and should I go to the police station. When I finally got home to Auntie Jan's house it was so warm which was nice from the bitter wind and rain outside, but it was also quiet and it made the thoughts and voices in my head fog and cloud my mind even more.

Auntie Jan was working tonight so I couldn't talk to her about what had happened to me today, I desperately wanted to talk to someone so I pulled out my phone from my trouser pocket and scrolled through my contacts. My finger hovered over Jodie's name but after I dumped her tonight she probably wouldn't even pick up let alone talk to me. 

Then I scrolled abit further and found Sah's number things had been difficult between us when Sah left to have their top surgery, but we still kept in contact every now and then. I decided to call Sah and after listening to the dial tone for a few minutes it went through to voicemail, I debated whether to leave a message or just hang up but in the end I left a message "Hi Sah it's Teddy, I know your probably busy but I could really do with talking to someone, please just call me back the thoughts in my head are too loud". 

I've helped so many people who have been through what I have and we always advise them to wait until they've been examined before having a bath but I couldn't wait, I could feel that girls hands on me taring at my uniform and un-doing my belt and all I wanted to do was sit in a hot bath and scrub my skin until it was bleeding. 

Sah's POV:

I'd just finished my shift at the ambulance control centre and I was just walking to my car, once I got in out of the rain my phone buzzed I took it out of my bag and saw I had a missed call from Teddy he'd also left a voicemail as-well. I sat in y car and played the voicemail and I'd never heard Teddy sound like this he was pretty much crying and his voice sounded full of pain.

Once the voicemail was over I quickly returned the call but there was answer so I left a message "Teddy what's wrong what's happened? I've just finished work so give me a ring back I'm here for you Teddy please just talk to me". 

As I drove home my phone didn't ring once and when I got home he still didn't call me back and honestly I was starting to worry now, I tried a couple more times and left two more messages on his phone before going to sleep.

Teddy's POV:

After my bath my skin was sore and bleeding from where I'd scrubbed it so hard with the nail brush, as I sat on the floor of my room my phone rang and a picture of me and Sah laughing came up with their name at the top of the screen. My finger hovered over the green button but instead I just let it ring out and soon I heard Sah's voice leaving a voice message.

Tears streamed down my face as I listened to Sah's message again and again, how was I meant to tell them that I was sexually assaulted in the back of an ambulance tonight by a group of women on a hen night. 

As I lay curled up on my bed my phone rang twice more each time it was Sah and both times they left voice messages, I just wanted the voices in my head to stop and the hands to stop clawing at my body. 

Jan's POV:

The shift was coming to an end finally and I was driving back to the ambulance station when Jacob said 'Ian told me that Teddy was in a very strange mood tonight, he was meant to go out with Jody but he cancelled'. I pulled into the yard and turned the engine off as I replied 'He's been very quiet ever since that RTC I think the death of the lorry driver is still affecting him'. 

Jacob nodded and said 'Yeah that might be part of it but Ian told me that one of the ladies from the Hen party was fixed on him, and when they bought the bride in Ian told me that Teddy practically begged Ian to let him drive he didn't want to be alone in the back of the ambulance'. I turned to face Jacob and said 'What you think something happened to him whilst he was alone in the back of the ambulance' Jacob replied 'I don't know Jan Ian didn't know either but Teddy he isn't himself and he won't talk to me or Ian, maybe you'll get through to him'.