I'm missing Love

Chapter Summary: Sah's night out takes a scary turn as they attempt to find Love. 

(Trigger warning!!!! Non consensual kissing, attempted sexual assault, drink spiking. Also mention of suicide attempt)

Sah's POV:

Ever since me and Paige had kissed after the explosion I'd realised that I was missing something that I hadn't had from someone other than my parents and that was love and affection. Today's shift had been long and rather difficult one way or another so I was glad when it came to an end, once I'd cleaned the ambulance I headed into the locker room and got changed into some casual clothes that would be good for clubbing, just as I finished getting dressed my phone buzzed I picked it up off the bench and saw I had a message from this guy Jack that I'd been messaging on and off throughout the day. 

I quickly responded as Teddy walked in he opened his locker and said 'Hey I heard you'd had a tough shift today' I checked my app to see when my taxi would be here as I said 'Yeah it was just a normal day, I'm fine', Teddy gave a single nod before replying 'Okay easy tiger, but seriously though If you need to talk then you know where I am'. 

My taxi arrived and it took me into town to the Aqua club and bar, once inside I made my way to the bar and ordered myself a drink and after a few minutes Jack arrived he was cute and we instantly seemed to hit it off, we decided to grab a table in the corner where it was quieter and less busy. We sat and talked for most of the time and after a short period of silence Jack reached across the table and gently took hold of my left hand as he said 'You know you don't realise just how special you are do you', I looked down at the table my heart felt kind of full and something was telling me to go for it so I leaned in and kissed him on the lips he deepened the kiss. 

When we pulled apart Jack looked at me and said 'I'm going to go and get another drink, would you like another' I smiled and said 'Yeah that would be great, I'll have a vodka and coke. And I'm just going to go to the loo'. 

I came back from the loo and sat back down at the table taking a sip of my new drink which If I'm honest tasted abit funny but I tried to push it away. After a few more sips I started to feel sick, lightheaded and my vision started to go blurry also Jack stood in front of me and said 'Come on let's get out of here and go back to mine for the night', I pushed him away and ran or rather stumbled away towards the fire exit and luckily the door was open. 

As I made my way down the alleyway I glanced over my shoulder and saw that he was still following me so I went round the corner and down another alley I stopped briefly and pulled my phone out selecting Teddy's contact I shared my location with him. I thought I was safe but then I felt even worse and I collapsed against the brick wall, my vision was blurry but I still could make out Jack's face as he held me up by a hand round my throat and kissed me roughly on the lips. 

I found some strength somewhere and I reached my right hand out towards his face and scratched at him in an attempt to get him to let go of me, but it made him even angrier and he threw me to the ground my head hitting the concrete.

Teddy's POV:

Myself and Iain had just taken a patient into the ED when my phone pinged in my pocket, I quickly took it out and saw that Sah had shared their location with me part of me thought they were just being safe but another part of me began to worry especially when Sah didn't respond to my message. Iain looked at me and saw the worry etched across my face as he said 'Hey you okay mate' I unlocked my phone and said 'It's Sah they shared their location with me a couple of minutes ago, I just thought they were being careful but now I can't get hold of them and I'm getting worried'.