I know you still love me

Chapter Summary: Marty broke up with Adi after Adi told him he wanted the baby to be just his and not raise it with Marty as they'd planned. What Marty never told anyone was that Adi was controlling and violent with him, and when Marty returns home after a shift at work his night takes a dark and dangerous turn. 

Will Sah and Ian find him in time or will the team loose another friend and colleague. 

(Also in this story Robyn is still alive)

*~*~*~*~*

Marty's POV:

I was so glad to be leaving work, this shift had been hectic and stressful and to add to the stress Adi had been messaging me and trying to call me, for some reason he can't except the fact that I don't love him anymore. I put my headphones on and pressed play on my favourite track on my phone as I walked away from the hospital and down the road towards the park that I always walked through to get to my house, my hands were in my coat pockets because it was cold and I could feel my phone vibrate against my right hand every now and then when a message came through.

I ignored the messages and focused on my walk home, as I walked through the park I could sense that someone was either following me or watching me so I picked up the pace and left the park before crossing the road to my house. My hands were shaking as I hurried to unlock my door but once I was inside I locked the door and went to switch the lights on, my anxiety rose when the lights didn't go on my phone vibrated in my hand I looked down and saw a message from Adi saying 'How does it feel to be frightened again, nobody's here to protect you and you cannot even protect yourself'. 

I thought I wouldn't be scared of Adi anymore but actually I was wrong, I held my phone tightly as I ran up the stairs but I stopped when Adi walked out of my room I turned to run back down the stairs but he grabbed my arm and dragged me into my room slamming the door shut and locking it before pushing me up against it, his left hand went round my neck squeezing slightly as he said 'I know you still love me Marty and I'm going to take what's mine. You are not leaving here alive'.

With all the strength I had I bought my left hand up to his face a scratched at him in an attempt to get him off me but this only made him even more angry and he slapped me hard across the face, making me fall to the floor I cried out hoping that my neighbours or someone passing outside would hear me. Adi grabbed my wrists and threw me towards the bed, I fell onto the bed at speed and fell off the other side landing on the rough wooden floor Adi walked round to where I was and roughly pulled me up before punching me in the stomach several times I fell back onto the bed my vision becoming blurry as I saw him stripping me of my clothes and just as the pain came I blacked out. 

Sah's POV:

Tonight was my first night shift since being on holiday with Teddy, Teddy worked this morning which was nice because it meant he'd be there when I got home later. The weather was really bad tonight the wind was howling and the rain was pounding on the roof of the ambulance as Ian drove carefully along the road towards the town centre after we'd just cleared from a our previous job, we were heavily engaged in a debate about our favourite biscuits when another call came in.

(C - Control, S - Sah)

C - Control to 3006.

S: 3006 to control go ahead.

C - I've got another job for you both, can I give you some details?

S: Go ahead control.

C - We've had a call from the police asking for paramedics to attend a Welfare check. Neighbours reported hearing screaming coming from within the house followed by what sounded like skin being slapped and punched.