☁ How you met ☁

↫↱How did your first meeting with them go and how did your friendship evolve from that? 🤔↲↬

This was requested by @Your_Local_Beep! I hope I was able to meet your expectations with this!

As requested, reader is gender neutral and in scenario formatting! For Yuichiro's part, he survives and becomes a Hashira alongside his brother!

↞⇼↠

↫↱Muichiro Tokito↲↬

You met Muichiro a few weeks after becoming a Hashira. You were quite young, managing to become such a strong swordsmen at the age of fifteen. It was quite impressive! If only you knew that would lead to the Master sending you out to the Swordsmith Village to help clear out demons who had began to spawn in the area.

It was nice at first, minus being blindfolded and carried there, there were no downsides. You were to be stationed in the village until the demons were reduced to a manageable size so that meant you had to stay for more than a day. That being said, you spent majority of your day sleeping in the room that the chief provided you and the hot springs while you tirelessly fought demons at night.

After a week of this routine, you decided to explore the village in hopes of finding out more about this supposed 'Secret Weapon' you've been hearing about. You searched all morning, looking for anything that would give you a clue of where the weapon could be and eventually, it led you to two boys.

 "Give me the key." The taller one said. Although, his voice was a neutral tone and didn't carry much, if any, emotion in it, there was a sense of demand to it that made the smaller boy shrink back just a bit.

 "No! I'm not giving it to you! I don't care if you're a Hashira or whatever! Just get out of my sight!"

You decided to watch them bicker for a while since you found it amusing that a Hashira was arguing with a little kid. Eventually though, Muichiro hit him which drew the line for you.

 "Hey!" You shout, stepping out of your hiding spot to walk up to them. The Hashira is seemingly unbothered by your intrusion as he picked the child up by the collar of his shirt without sparing you a glance.

 "I'll admit, it was funny to watch at first but now you're just being a bully! Take your hands off of him right now!"

As you place a hand on his wrist, the boy finally looks at you, his eyes dulled in irritation as he gave you a sort of condescending look.

 "Take your hand off of me."

From there things only escalated and ended with you being knocked out by the boy as soon as he saw the chance to. You didn't come to until later that evening and to your surprise you were laying against a tree. ( You later found out that a boy named Tanjiro Kamado came to your rescue soon after you were knocked out. Granted he got knocked out by the same boy not even a minute later but he came to help nonetheless )

It pretty safe to say that you didn't like Muichiro. Not at all. You found him arrogant, rude, and full of himself and wished to slap him in the face next time you crossed paths with him. However that didn't happen because the next time you two met was during your encounter with Upper Moon Five, Gyokko.

Cutting out the unnecessary squabble you two had upon seeing each other again, ( Plus Muichiro's confusing because he completely forgot who you were ) you ended up taking needles to the face for him. Granted, Muichiro still got hit by some of them but you still took most of them. He was shocked to witness you do this but brushed it off and kept fighting until you both were eventually enclosed in Gyokko's water pots.