🌧 Yuichiro with a s/o who attempted suicide ☁

↫↱Warning!! Mentions of suicide attempt, implied self harm, and possibly more! If this makes you uncomfortable, please leave and read something else!!↲↬

↫↱How does Yuichiro react when he finds out his significant other attempted to end their own life? 🤔↲↬

This was requested by Miyoshi_tokito9! I hope I was able to meet your expectations!

Eventually I will write a Muichiro version of this for my Mui lovers who need it!

This will be written in a Hashira au where Yuichiro is the twin Mist Hashira along with his brother! Reader is referred to with gender neutral terms! This will also be written in scenario formatting!

↞⇼↠

Yuichiro had a sneaking suspicion in the very back of his mind that you'd try something like this. The signs you gave away told it all. He noticed your appetite change, your lack of interest in the usual hobbies you loved to partake in and most importantly, your protectiveness over your privacy. You always grew defensive whenever he tried to pick your brain on certain topics like why you tend to eye the rack of knives whenever you two would prepare meals together or why he would sometimes see you burning what he could assume was paper. It always led to arguments because you would always accuse him of invading your space and he always defended himself.

The day it happened, Yuichiro was away. The master had assigned him the task of investigating a village that was supposedly being terrorized by what can only be a member of the Twelve Kizuki.

Prior to this, you and Yuichiro had gotten into an argument. You had once again accused him of invading your space and even threatened to end things with him if he continued his behavior. Yuichiro was so angry with you that he ended up storming out of the house and soon after that, his crow, Ginka had informed him that he was being summoned by the Master.

At the time, Yuichiro was more than happy to take on the task. Unlike all the previous times where he was assigned to kill demons with his brother, the Master had specifically summoned him and was confident enough in his abilities to give him a solo mission and although he didn't express it verbally, he felt honored that the Master thought so highly of him and promptly left to investigate the village as soon as the Master left.

Turns out there wasn't a member of the Twelve at the village and instead just some arrogant, low-ranking demons. Yuichiro was angry at the time, dissatisfied with the results of the battle despite his victory. Completely unaware of what had occurred while he was gone.

When he finally made it home, Muichiro was waiting for him at the door which he found a bit odd since, as clingy as his brother was, he never wrote him off as the type who'd waste valuable time just standing around; However, when he noticed his sunken expression he knew that something terrible must've happened. And he was right, something did happen. Although he found it more terrifying than he had originally thought.

Apparently one of Kakushi had found you lying in a pool of your own blood..with your bloodied sword in your hands..

It was like the entire world had slowly began to freeze around him. Y/n. His Y/n. His lovable, stubborn, light of his life that has stayed by his side despite everything..had tried to end their own life.

He couldn't believe it. He refused to believe it. Muichiro had to be fucking with him or something because there was no way in hell you would try to do something like that. There was just no way!