☁ Muichiro with a s/o who was attacked by a demon ☁

↫↱ How would the Muichiro react to his s/o getting attacked and injured by a demon? 🤔↲↬

This was requested by @IForgetMyNameOften! I hope I was able to complete your request the way you wanted it to be completed!

This will be written in a scenario formatting! Reader is gender neutral and will be referred to as such! The status of the reader is rather vague so feel free to decide if they're a Hashira or not! This takes place prior to Muichiro regaining his memory and your relationship with him is relatively new!

↞⇼↠

It was a misstep on your part. You were sent to a rather wealthy village because young men had started disappearing for unknown reasons. The master thought it was best that you were the one to investigate these disappearances and sent you there without any backup or reinforcements.

The village folk were a little hard to deal with. Apparently the more money you get the less you care about being mannerable to others, but you digress. You were able to get a slither of information out of them which made your mission all the more difficult.

One night you decided to simply dress up as a wealthy young man and wander the village. You weren't expecting much from your plan but it was better than going around asking rude rich people questions.

To your surprise, the demon had took your bait and attacked you. You could tell it wasn't a member of the Twelve but it was surprisingly clever and managed to deal some very serious blows to your body. If it wasn't for your quick thinking and agility, it was safe to say that you would've became the next disappearance.

When the Kakushi had arrived to clean up the aftermath, you were unconscious and bleeding profusely. You were sent to the Butterfly Mansion for immediate treatment and to your luck, your wounds were treated in record time and you survived.

Muichiro was on his way home when he received the letter regarding your recent battle. The letter went over what had happened at the village and all the major injuries you had sustained while in battle and how you would be staying at the Butterfly Mansion for the time being for treatment and soon, rehabilitation training.

Muichiro was confused at first. Since the demon wasn't a member of the Twelve Kizuki, he was perplexed on how you managed to sustain such serious injuries. Were you possibly underestimating your opponent? Maybe overestimated your own abilities? Logically speaking, you shouldn't have gotten hurt at all considering your abilities.

But that's not really what's confusing him right now. What has him so puzzled is the fact that his heart is racing and his body is beginning to sweat. He wasn't in a battle nor was has anything happened to him to make him react this way so what's going on with him?

He hadn't noticed it but his body had began walking- no, running to the Butterfly Mansion and when the realization finally hit him, he was already at the manor and hastily walking in to search for you. When he finally found you fast asleep in one of the patient beds and wrapped in bandages, his heart rate slowed and the sweating stopped. How..odd.

Muichiro doesn't know much when it comes to romance and until recently, he didn't care enough to learn more. Everything really took a turn when you entered his life a few months ago. He started feeling emotions that were previously foreign to him and before today, they were all relatively nice if not a little annoying to deal with. That being said, the sudden swirl of negative emotions he felt that caused his body to react the way it did ( And still hasn't completely gone away ) really caught him off guard. And so, he decided to get comfortable and stay by your side.

When you had awoken in the afternoon, you were surprised to see your boyfriend sitting in a chair beside your bed. You were even more surprised to see that his hands were intertwined with yours and playing with your knuckles while he stared directly at your face.

 "Uh.. Good afternoon, Muichiro."

 "Good afternoon. How are you feeling?"

That whole afternoon and evening felt like a fever dream to be honest. Muichiro kept asking you questions concerning your health and kept playing with your hands. You found out that he couldn't sleep or eat anything all night which was strange considering those things were never a problem to him before. Moreover, he started eating again shortly after you woke up and for some reason, after he finished eating he wanted you to cuddle with him so that he could fall asleep. ( Like a big baby ) You couldn't believe what was happening was real but you didn't want to deny him even if you were in pain so you let him fall asleep with his arms carefully wrapped around you.

You didn't understand why Muichiro was acting the way he was but with help you realized that maybe Muichiro was simply just really worried about you and didn't know. The thought was a little far-fetched seeming as Muichiro wasn't one to let his emotions overwhelm him but a part of you found it nice that there was a chance that your boyfriend cared about you that much.

If he wasn't so forgetful, you'd ask him about it when he wakes up but the chances of Muichiro remembering any of this when he wakes up is a slim chance to none. I guess all you can do is wonder while basking in his presence. ( Not that that's a bad thing to you ) 

↞⇼↠

Don't know how to feel about this tbh. Nevertheless I hope you all enjoyed it ( And if you didn't, I'm terribly sorry for disappointing you and I hope to do better next time! )

Love y'all! Buh-bye! <3