☁ Going undercover with them ☁

No because this picture LITERALLY snatched me out of my little block I had for this book. Like look at him, LOOK AT HIM-

↫↱What happens when the twins have to go undercover with you? 🤔↲↬

This will be written in a scenario formatting! Reader's gender is kept vague so feel free to use whatever pronouns to describe them! This takes place during the Entertainment District in an au where Muichiro/Yuichiro ends up tagging along with Tengen and the others! Muichiro hasn't regained his memories yet and I also keep Muichiro's relationship with you a little vague so you can interpret it however you'd like! 

Credits to @muichiro_tokito_lover123 on Tiktok for the pictures!

↞⇼↠

↫↱Muichiro Tokito↲↬

 "Is this really necessary?" Muichiro asks, eyes closed as you continue to apply his eye makeup. From an outside perspective, one would think the boy didn't care about his current predicament. That although he was dressed down in this teal, floral kimono ( The kimono Tengen provided him for the occasion ) and forced to coat his face in heavy makeup he could care less.

Boy would they be wrong. Dead wrong.

In actuality, Muichiro did mind this. He minded this a lot actually. To put it simply, the boy was out of his element. He's a teenage boy, forced to dress up as a girl in order to infiltrate one of the houses in the Red Light District. Yeah, safe to say this is his first, and hopefully last, time doing this.

 "Yes, it is.." Your answer comes out in quiet mumbles as you put the finishing touches on the corner of his right eye before pulling away, "Alright, you can open your eyes now."

As soon as his eyes opened, Muichiro's eyes immediately trail over to look at you as his brows furrow, "I can't fight in these clothes."

 "Well you aren't supposed to," You get closer to his face once again as you begin to apply his blush, "Not that you'll be doing much fighting anyway, you'll just be there to search for Uzui's wives with that Kamado boy and his friends and provide support whenever needed."

Muichiro can't help but scoff. To be honest, he had forgotten about that but now that he remembers, he's even more annoyed. He's a demon slayer, his job is to slay demons not search for people who have probably long died.

 "He should search for them himself," Muichiro replies bluntly, "He's wasting time doing this."

 "Not exactly. I mean, the Red-Light District is the perfect place for a demon to lurk around. If I had to make a guess, it's probably lurking around somewhere in one of the houses so this is actually pretty convenient for you," You explain.

 "It's not," He retorts, "I'm at a disadvantage."

 "No you're not. You'll have your sword and uniform on standby," You remind, "And if anything happens, I'll be there to protect you," Despite the charming smile you flash him, Muichiro's face doesn't change, if anything the comment makes him more annoyed.

 "You should be investigating the houses. I would be better fit to investigate outside--" Muichiro cuts himself off as you hold his jaw in place with one of your hands.

 "Now that wouldn't work and you know it," You say as you started applying gloss to his upper lip, "I absolutely cannot keep a straight face when I lie. I'd get found out almost immediately."

Muichiro grew silent. You were right. You did lack a poker face, it was one of the qualities he remembers most about you. ( And the fact that he remembers at all both surprises and confuses him ) Even if it's the smallest white lie imaginable, your face has always given you away. It's the main reason why the others let you know the day of a surprise event instead letting you know things in advance.