☁ Being rivals with Muichiro ☁

↫↱How would life be like if Muichiro was your rival? 🤔↲↬

This was requested by @Exlipsx_! I hope I was able to meet your expectations!

This will be written in scenario formatting! Kimetsu au ( but with a tiny bit of my own twist added to it! ) Reader is gender neutral and will be referred to as such! Muichiro is a bit of a tsundere in this!

↞⇼↠

You and Muichiro have had tension between one another ever since you two were in elementary. He always seemed naturally talented. He never had to put in much of any effort in what he did but somehow seemed to hit mark after mark in everything. You on the other hand had to work for everything. If you didn't study, you'd fail a test. If you didn't train in some way, you wouldn't pass gym class and so on. To make things worse you both had a slick mouth so it only took one bad day to start the fire between you two.

In your first year of middle school, your popularity began to build and you became a common topic between teachers and students alike. You always seemed to give 110% in everything. Your grades, the sports you played, all clubs you indulged in, the academic committees and groups you were apart of, how you presented yourself to others both personality and appearance wise, and more. You were the talk all throughout that year and it pissed Muichiro off to no end. All anyone ever seemed to be talking about is you and to make things worse is that your popularity was starting to make its way into his life. Some students from your class found out that you two had known each other and assumed you two were friends which could be farthest from the truth. Soon news spread and students began harassing him, asking what you liked, your number, etcetera. It made his daily life so much more of a hassle and it made him want to rip your head off. Unfortunately he couldn't do that without unwanted repercussion so he instead sucked up his frustrations and channeled it into being spiteful towards you.

That following year, you and Muichiro were at each others throats. Muichiro had suddenly shot up in academics, athletics, and popularity. He had effortlessly outshone you in all the midterm exams you had to take and all the sports you partook in. Because of this he was invited to majority of the academic clubs and associations you worked so hard to get into and to top everything off, his popularity was so much stronger than yours, the force alone could take out the damn birds in the sky. You were practically seething but was determined to stay on top which inevitably sprouted a rivalry between you two which only grew more and more intense as the years passed.

Soon after your final year of middle school at the academy had ended, your family moved to a different neighborhood. You were fine with it at first. You had moved closer to the academy which meant you no longer had to wake up super early to make the train and your neighbors were amazing people! ( Although something about them seemed oddly familiar ) The man had graciously helped with moving furniture in your house while his wife made baskets with delicious food and gorgeous flowers in them for your family to enjoy! They were really polite too so your parents quickly bonded with them which eventually lead to the couple inviting your family over for dinner. How kind of them!

You were told by your parents that the couple had two children and to behave and try to befriend them and you were completely on board with the plan. The married couple were so nice and friendly to you and your family so their children must act the same way as them, right? They were raised by such wonderful people there's no way--

 "Welcome to our home! Me and my wife are so glad you could make time for dinner with us tonight! These are my two sons, Muichiro and Yuichiro. They're a bit of a handful but I hope they don't give Y/n too much trouble." The man said before letting out a small chuckle.

 "..Be so fucking for real with me right now. You've gotta be FUCKING KIDDING-!"

Okay, you didn't say that but you really wanted to. Muichiro Tokito, the elementary school asshole and your middle school and probably soon-to-be high school rival was now your neighbor??? The gods have to be playing a joke on you or something because this is a load of bullshit. On the bright side, at least things can't get any--