☁ "When we get older, can I..be your wife?" ☁

↫↱How would the twins react to their best friend asking them to marry them when they get older? 🤔↲↬

Fem!reader is implied but feel free to imagine gn!reader or male!reader or whatever version you're comfortable with! This will be written in a what if formatting and will take place prior to the demon attacking the twins!

↞⇼↠

↫↱Muichiro Tokito↲↬

 "I-! Of course I'll marry you! I'd love to be your husband!"

Muichiro is surprised by your question but happily explains to you that he'd love to marry you in the future! You're one of the best things that has ever happened to him and he doesn't mind the idea of spending the rest of his life by your side! ( Que Muichiro going on a long rant about all the things you two would do together once your married and Yuichiro shouting at him to shut up )

↫↱Yuichiro Tokito↲↬

Yuichiro was caught off guard by the question and kinda just..froze. He didn't pause for long but it was long enough to have you concerned. However, when the shock washed away he immediately turned away from you and refused to look at you. He completely ignored your question and even when you asked him again he cut you off and told you to go help Muichiro out with getting water while he started on dinner. ( Ouch.. )

After dinner, Yuichrio approached you while Muichiro was clearing the table. He seemed oddly red in the face but you decided not to comment on it since things were already awkward. To your surprise, he asked you if you were joking earlier about wanting to marry him when you're older and, as embarrassed as you was, you shook you head no and told him you were serious. Not expecting him to respond by pulling you into a hug.

 "If you weren't being a jerk and trying to tease me then.. I guess I wouldn't mind marrying you.. But you can't take this back, understand? So if you're really messing with me you need to--"

You gave him a kiss on the cheek to prove how serious you were. ( And to shut him up but that's not important ) He was red for the rest of the night which concerned Muichiro to the point where he kept checking on him because he thought he was getting sick. ( Yeah Muichiro got yelled at a lot that night )

↞⇼↠

Thank you all so much for 1k reads on this book! I wasn't expecting to reach this so quickly but I'm definitely not complaining! I absolutely love this book and I'm so happy to see it getting such fast recognition! Thank you all so much! <3

I'm planning on posting a lot for this book for the next week or so to celebrate but my motivation can be all over the place at times so I can't make any promises lol