4

Third Person.

"I like you as a friend. With you, I suddenly grown more confident." Haerin said, Instead of confessing, Haerin said that. Hyein's mouth dropped open.

"What the fuck, girl?" Hyein thought as she put her phone into her pocket. "I guess I was recording for nothing, Kang Haerin," Hyein reflected before returning her gaze to the two.

"Oh, really?" Danielle inquired, and Haerin agreed. What if Niki steals Danielle before Haerin has even declared her affection for Dani, Hyein thought.

"That's all I have to say," Haerin said with a smile, while Hyein frowned. She had high expectations about Haerin confessing to Danielle... Perhaps Hyein was cheering for nothing. Even Hyein's heart was pounding only to see her Unnie confess.

Haerin's POV

I took a quick glance at Hyein, knowing that she is disappointed in me. She wasn't even recording anymore, and I squandered her time. I wish to apologize to Hyein right now.

I'm not going to confess right now. I'm not sure if she has feelings for Niki, and we might drift away since I confessed so abruptly. "Me and Dani should be closer... So I can confess more comfortably," I thought.

"Let's get going," Danielle said, and I instantly went to Hyein, in the meantime. Danielle saw something that caught her attention. "You idiot, why didn't you?" Hyein questioned.

"You know, it's strange that I'm about to confess suddenly; I need to be closer to her so I can confess comfortably," I said quietly, and Hyein groaned.

"You know, the longer you hide your love for someone, the harder you fall for her," Hyein murmured gently. I twisted my head in surprise. Is it true that the longer I keep my feelings hidden, the more difficult it is to fall in love? That has to be a myth, right?

"It's incredibly difficult when you're literally so in love with someone, because you quickly get jealous when she's around someone, you're obsessed with her, and... You might even become depressed if you find out she loves someone else," Hyein continued.

Seriously, I furrowed my brows. How did Hyein come to know about Love? I'm simply an idiot who is so in love and knows nothing about love.

"You're so good at everything except admitting your feelings," Hyein groaned. At least she admitted that I'm good at everything except love. "I'm leaving; please notify Danielle Unnie that I need to do something," I sighed.

I left Hyein with Danielle, I'm afraid she'll tell Danielle I have feelings for her, but... She's loyal and skilled at keeping secrets. And, I trust her.

I walked and paused when I noticed Sunoo leaning against a tree. "Dude, truly, what happened?" I said, and Sunoo furrowed his brow. "Why do you want to know?" Sunoo asked.

Sunoo grinned as I said, "I'll try to help." "Well, really?" I say, "I'm friends with Danielle, and I'm planning to confess to Danielle."

Sunoo's small smile widened. "Then I'll also assist you," Sunoo remarked, and I nodded. "Yeah, give me your phone number so we can talk," I said, and Sunoo handed me his phone.

I copied his phone number while taking glances at details. His profile photo was Niki, and... His wallpaper was also Niki. After I finished copying his phone number. I returned his phone.

"Yeah, in school. Pretend we're dating," Sunoo said quietly, and I raised an eyebrow. "Why?" I asked. Sunoo smiled, "Apparently, I learnt that people feel jealous, and jealousy is a component of love."

"All fine, see you tomorrow," I said as Sunoo grabbed my arm. "You know, I'd like to accompany you," Sunoo replied, and I grinned. He lives next door to me.

We strolled while the sound of air breezing and people bickering filled the space. Sunoo was drinking cold water while I glanced at him. "There's no way this person is drinking cold water on a frigid day," I reasoned.

He's sporting a tank shirt. In the meantime, drinking cold water. I was dressed in a scarf and a sweatshirt. "Dude, it's really chilly, and everyone is staring at you," I added, and Sunoo smiled. "It's a little bit warm."

A little bit warm? It's so chilly that even I can catch a cold in this weather. Sunoo laughed, "Why are you so confused? I'm just used to the cold," and I swear, I saw him shiver.

"Whatever, stay safe; I don't want to see you coughing tomorrow," I added, and Sunoo nodded. Sunoo paused and glanced at my house, "Bro, I didn't know this was your house. It's very lovely bro," I added.

"Ty," I say as I walk into my house. "I'm going to text Hyein," I thought as I slipped my phone into my pocket to get it and text Hyein. 

Lee Hyein 🐣

Me: Hi

Hyein: I'm still disappointed

Me: What u doing rn

Hyein: Eating ice cream with ur crush

Me: Guess what

Hyein:?

Me: Sunoo literally confessed to me and we're dating, he's so cute bro ❤️

Hyein: WHAT!?

Hyein: HOW ABOUT UR FEELINGS FOR DANI

Me:forget that bro

I smirked, giggling at her reaction. This time, I won't say what will happen, but I'm not sure if she will support me. And there's a possibility that Niki or Danielle's heart will shatter.

I'm just thinking too much. But I'm not sure if Hyein will forgive me if she sees Sunoo and me together all the time. She might scold me for suddenly throwing my feelings away.

I yawned when I went to Sunoo's dms and looked at his profile photo. It went from Niki to me. And I was laughing so hard because he's really taking this seriously. So I did the same thing and changed my profile picture to Sunoo.

I went to his dms to ask something and plan what we will do tomorrow to try to make Danielle and Niki jealous.

Sunoo

Me: Nice PFP bro

Sunoo: ur PFP is so hot 🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍

Me: LMAO 💀

Me: Anyways what do we do bro, this is so goofy.

Sunoo: Make them jealous

Me: ik bro

Sunoo: Let's kizz, 😜😍😍

Me: You suddenly sound like a pedophile bro

Sunoo: LMAO NO BUT WE HAVE TO SERIOUSLY KISS

Me: Ew.

Sunoo: We have to, in the cheeks. And wear blush

Me: Ew.

Sunoo: ATLEAST BE CONTENTED THAT WE WON'T KISS IN THE LIPS

I couldn't stop laughing since this conversation was so ridiculous. just I hesitated as I realized we were going to kiss, just not on the lips. But this is an experiment to see whether we can get crushes love us back. Or... Worse, it could fail.

I lifted my brow and closed my phone, visualizing Sunoo and me kissing. It's so bad that I cringe and screamed as my face is buried in my pillow. 

A/N

Short chapter but it slays lmao