5

~~

Haerin's POV

Sunoo smiled as I entered the school. Oh, I almost forgot we were pretending to be a thing, so I returned the smile. I looked around, and Hyein wasn't here. She typically greets me.

"Where is Hyein, dude?" I inquired. "Oh, she hasn't arrived yet," Sunoo answered. "All right, let's get this thing started," I remarked, and Sunoo held my hand.

I turned to face Sunoo, who was holding back his laughing with a big smile. And me? I was embarrassed and holding my laughter at the same time; it's strange that we suddenly began 'dating' when we didn't interact in public.

I cast short looks towards the people who were whispering and chatting about Sunoo holding my hands. "No way, they're dating?" "They're so cute together!" the students said.

"Dude, we're in trouble," I muttered into Sunoo's ears, and he looked at the people who were pointing at us and admiring our 'relationship.' "Dude... Let's just smile back," Sunoo responded as he smiled at the crowd.

I turned to face the audience and smiled at them. I looked around the crowd as a tall female caught my eye; it was Lee Hyein. She was frowning, and I'm sure she's still furious over what I texted her yesterday.

"Bro, let's go," Sunoo yelled as we sprinted away from the crowd. "That's so strange bro," I remarked, as he smirked. "Truly is, but... It's for fun-" Sunoo was cut off when I lightly hit his back. "Dude, that hurts bro," Sunoo said.

"Hey, is that Sunghoon over there?" I asked, pausing. "Yeah, it's Sunghoon," Sunoo answered as he approached him slowly. "How's your practice, Sunghoon?" Sunoo inquired as Sunghoon stared at us.

"Normal as usual, all I did was kick the ball and effortlessly score," Sunghoon murmured as he glared at me scarily, causing me to shiver; I'm very sure he's in a terrible mood today, despite the fact that he's typically an active machine. 

"I'm sure you're frightened after seeing Niki like that," I said, smiling. Sunghoon furrowed his brows as Sunoo frowned, attempting to keep his mouth quiet. "How did you find out?" Sunghoon inquired.

"I saw him yesterday, and... He fought with a certain someone," I continued, trying not to add that the specific someone was Sunoo; I don't know what happened to the two.

Sunoo bites his lower lip, refusing to say anything. I remember that Sunghoon ships Danielle and Niki. Sunoo might get all of his bones broken when he admits that he likes Niki.

"I'll listen to something real quick..." Sunoo stated as he pulled out his phone and plugged in his air pods. "What song?" Sunghoon inquired, as Sunoo took a breather. "Newjeans Hype boy." (lol) Sunoo responded.

Sunghoon nodded, and I stared at him, not knowing what to say. "Niki and Danielle are dating," I lied, and Sunghoon gave me a knowing grin. "Why?" Sunghoon inquired, and I tilted my head in perplexity.

"What?" I grumbled, and he smiled, "You're so loyal now... I'll admit, I don't ship those two." My eyes widened, and my jaw slightly opened. And... Sunoo was looking at Sunghoon as well.

"I ship you with Danielle, and I ship Sunoo with Niki." Sunghoon admitted as Sunoo's eyes widened. "Eh... Thank you oppa," I murmured, grinning at Sunghoon.

"I know all you know, you have a crush on Danielle," Sunghoon stated, and I was completely perplexed. "Come on, stop the act," Sunghoon said, as if he had set cameras all over my brain.

"According to Sunoo, our aim is to make them jealous..." I said and Sunghoon walked away, oh yeah. He has soccer practice.

Sunoo removed his air pods and turned his phone off and said, "No way. That's so unexpected."