7

Third Person.

Yesterday, Niki unexpectedly obtained Haerin's phone number by secretly spying on her while she was using her phone, Sunoo was beside Haerin, and it was a distraction because Sunoo was the only person with Haerin.

The two didn't even notice Niki cowering behind the pillar; they simply sat and talked about their crush. Sunoo feels fortunate that they did not discuss his crush, and... They only spoke about Haerin's crush, which Niki overheard and began to spread it.

Sunoo received the message. He was perplexed since his workout was cut short by a sudden notification; he grabbed his phone and was surprised to see that Niki had messaged him, but... When he mentioned Haerin, he furrowed his brow.

Sunoo's eyes widened when he saw Niki's message, "I told everyone that Haerin has a crush on Danielle." And... Sunoo has no choice but to tell Haerin so that she is aware of the situation. Sunoo felt disappointed because Haerin doesn't believe him. "What's this moron going to do?" Sunoo wondered as he shut his phone.

That was only yesterday, and now Sunoo and Haerin have to deal with the situation. Sunoo considered stating it's simply a silly rumor spread by someone, and... Sunoo expects that Haerin will say the same thing.

-

"Kang Haerin?" Sunoo asked, waving his hand in front of Haerin's eyes. Sunoo yelled, "CAT HAERIN!?" Haerin eventually responded, "Yeah?" Sunoo sighed. Haerin is becoming increasingly unsettled as the students discuss the 'rumor.'

"I'm terrified," Haerin murmured, her smile slowly turning to a frown as she looked around her; some students were whispering, while others were minding their own business. "Take me to hell," Haerin said.

Sunoo locked her gaze on Haerin and the students. Sunoo was concerned at this time. He doesn't want Haerin to be uncomfortable around the students. "Yah! It's just a rumor!" Sunoo exclaimed. 

Sunoo oppa, that's not what I'm concerned about," Haerin said quietly enough for only Sunoo to hear. "What are you worried about, anyway?" Sunoo inquired.

"These days... It's so obvious that I'm ignoring Hyein and Danielle, I'm... Drifting away from those two," Haerin stated. Sunoo panicked, not knowing how to cheer someone up. "Bro, there's no need to cheer me up. " Haerin sighed.

Sunoo came to a halt as he felt someone tap on his shoulder; he turned around to see the best soccer player in his school, Sunghoon. "Oh, what's up?" Sunoo inquired, perplexed as to why Sunghoon had abruptly approached the duo.

"Haerin, are you okay? Niki spread--" Haerin cut Sunghoon off, "I'm okay." Sunoo wanted to point out something, so he whispered, "You aren't fine..."

When Sunoo pointed out that Haerin wasn't fine, Haerin furrowed her eyebrows and pretended to be perplexed, "It's true though," Haerin whispered, and Sunghoon turned his head to look at Haerin. "What?" Sunghoon inquired, and Haerin just replied, "Nothing."

"Take me to hell," Haerin thought as she watched Sunoo and Sunghoon start talking about Niki. "Hold on, I'll go to the bathroom," Haerin excused, walking away from the two boys who were conversing.

Haerin didn't go to the restroom at all. She sat slowly in her classroom chair. No one is there either, and she is only there to relax and enjoy the cool air flow. "This is insane," Haerin mumbled as she massaged her temples.

"I miss talking to Hyein and Danielle..." Haerin thought as she stood up and returned to Sunoo and Sunghoon. Haerin secretly returned to the two. Sunghoon and Sunoo had no idea she was returned. "All good! See you later--" Sunoo smiled.

Sunoo was cut short as he noticed Haerin standing next him. "WHAT THE FUCK, YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" Sunoo exclaimed, expecting Haerin to chuckle, but she didn't. "Where do you want to go?" Haerin asked, her tone not inquiring, more like a sad tone.