6

Haerin's POV

"Dani..." I mumbled, astonished. Hyein indicated she wouldn't be coming to school earlier, so I'm not sure why she's here... "Unnie?" Hyein asked, standing alongside me, perplexed. I'm guessing she's astonished as well.

"Haerin... What happened? Care to explain?" Danielle inquired, I looked behind Danielle just to see Niki and Sunoo shouting and swearing at each other, I'm honestly worried for Sunoo... At this point, he can get hurt.

"Alright, you know Sunoo and I are dating, right? I just entered the classroom and saw Niki standing in front of me, I left him standing there like a coward and roasted him, then... He dashed to me and punched me, I'm lucky Sunoo saved me," I explained.

Meanwhile, Hyein didn't give a fuck and kept cleaning the blood that was running out of my nose, it's irritating and the fact that it is still coming out of my nose after three minutes. "Fuck you!" Sunoo shouted.

My mouth was closed as I peered at Sunoo and a traumatized Niki; he never swears in public. "You never swear in public!" Niki exclaimed, and Sunoo paused, realizing he had cursed in public. "You want to fight, huh?!" Niki inquired, but Sunoo remained silent.

"Hyein, please stop wiping the blood now; I'm fine." I murmured. Hyein nodded and tossed the cloth into the trash can. It's already full with blood. "Haerin Unnie... Are they really going to fight?" Hyein inquired.

I nodded, and Danielle approached her, covering her eyes with her hands. "Just hang on, you can't watch this thing," Danielle said to Hyein. "Don't listen to what they're saying." Danielle added.

"I'll take that as a yes!" screamed Niki, breaking free from Sunoo's grip and pounding his fists on his head and stomach. Sunoo is now in grave danger, "Niki, that's enough," I shouted, and he turned around to face me.

"What!? I'm not going to carry out your orders--" I interrupted him off by slamming a heavy book in his face. "I said that was enough," I murmured as Niki collapsed to the ground. "Can I see?" Hyein inquired, and Danielle didn't take her hands off Hyein's eyes.

I held Niki's left hand and helped him stand. "Damn it, don't blame me for this shit."Me and Sunoo muttered at the same time, "Take him to the clinic and say he fell down the stairs." I murmured, and Sunoo nodded as he held Niki on his left arm.

"Can I see now?" inquired Hyein. And Danielle took her hands off Hyein's eyes. And I noticed my nose isn't bleeding anymore, which took four goddamn minutes to stop. 

~

"What the fuck was that stuff that happened earlier?" I thought as I dumped my backpack on the ground and instantly checked my phone, squinting my eyes as I looked at the notification from an unknown number.

Since I'm curious. When I pressed the notification, it directed me to... Niki, and I was wondering... How did he get my phone number? Whatever, I'm going to start aaking him about how he got my number without doing nothing.

Niki

Me: Tf did you do bro

Niki: None of your business.

Me: Bro wtf do you want

Niki: I'm gonna tell everyone
that you have a crush on Dani

Me: Nah.

Niki: Yes.

I took a deep breath and cracked my knuckles; I'm not going to let him tell others that.