Last.

Haerin's POV

"I love you," Danielle murmured as she drew in closer to me. Her eyes were focused on my lips as she continued to lean in closer, and I didn't know what to do... This is too much for me to take in. She was extremely close to me and about to kiss me, so I closed my eyes...

Danielle was about to kiss me on the lips when Sunoo appeared unexpectedly. I recognized him and immediately backed away, looking at Danielle, who was perplexed. Sunoo attracted our attention and grinned brightly.

"Hi Danielle and Haerin!" Sunoo yelled as he approached us slowly. "Aw... we were going to kiss," I thought as I continued staring at Danielle's lips, completely ignoring Sunoo, who was shaking me for attention. "I'll expose your secret right now if you don't talk to me," Sunoo grumbled.

I noticed what Sunoo said and had to stop staring at Danielle's lips, "Sorry, I was zoning out," I said, knowing damn well that Sunoo knew I was staring at Danielle's perfect lips.

Sunoo sighed, "I genuinely want to expose your secret right now." I smacked Sunoo, and Danielle was intrigued. "Secret?" Danielle said, puzzled. Sunoo was going to say something when I covered his mouth with my palm.

"Shut it." I said angrily at Sunoo as I removed my palm and wiped it on my jacket. "The secret is... she tried to make me trip, but she was the one who did trip," Sunoo replied confidently, and Danielle's curiosity disappeared.

"That's very interesting," Danielle replied, and I side-eyed her. "What do you mean by interesting?" I inquired, wiping my palm on my jacket. Sunoo was enraged, yelling, "Hey! My breath doesn't stink!" I ignored Sunoo and continue wiping my palm on my jacket.

-Time Skip-

Hyein's POV

I was just bothering Haerin Unnie again; I teased her a lot, and she was irritated. "Hey Unnie, I heard you and Dani Unnie almost kissed," I jokingly said. "Shut up!" Haerin yelled angrily as she sulked and softly whacked my arm. She smacked my arm again, this time more hard. It was painful.

"Stop teasing me," Haerin said as she stopped smacking me.

...

Haerin's POV

I was distracted by the intense shaking.

"Haerin Unnie, wake up," Hyein groaned as she began shaking me fiercely. My eyes finally opened and I sat down on my bed, looking at Hyein with anxiety. "One second... what did I miss?" I questioned, gazing around my room.

"Wake up, we're already late for school; it's 8 a.m. already!" Hyein exclaimed. I can't wait to see Danielle! "Yes... I'm going to meet Sunoo and Danielle again," I responded brightly. Hyein stared at me puzzledly, which made me perplexed as well.

"Who the fuck is Danielle?" Hyein inquired, puzzled. Did this idiot lose her memories or something? "Danielle... my crush."I whispered, "Danielle? Who is she?" Hyein inquired, my mouth opening slightly, but Hyein grabbed my arm and threw my garments at my face. I sighed.

"Go change." Hyein said as she turned around and walked away as if she is a model. She left my room and shut my door aggressively, making a loud thud sound.

I couldn't figure out why Hyein was acting this way; she's so sassy and rude. I gazed at my clothes while my head raced, "Why is Hyein acting like that?" I sighed. She's acting strange today; I believe she ate something or something happened. I went to my bathroom, washed my face, took a shower, and changed my clothes. I exit my bathroom and left my room, the first thing I saw is Hyein leaning against a wall.

"God, finally. Let's go," Hyein murmured as she dragged me outside our house, despite the fact that I hadn't even finished my breakfast. Hyein shut the door of the house. "Dani..." I grumbled. "Who the hell is Dani?" Hyein exclaimed loudly. "You know, my darling," I said. Hyein suddenly stopped walking, but her hand is still holding my arm tightly.

"You're just imagining things, you're too fucking crazy, you're always on that character ai app." Hyein groaned, did she just swear? Oh gosh... But she's right; I'm always on character ai. "I'm not delusional! Danielle is my crush, and she likes me as well." I replied, raising my voice somewhat. "Shut up, you're just delusional." Hyein grumbled.

"I'm telling the truth!" I insisted, hoping to convince Hyein. "No, Haerin Unnie. You were merely dreaming, Sunoo, and Danielle does not exist," Hyein told the truth. My eyes widened and my eyes get teary.

I thought it was all true...

It had all been a dream...

Nothing happened...

Danielle and Sunoo aren't real...

"You're fucking lying!" I yelled, tears welling up in my eyes. "You were simply dreaming, you're so delusional!" Hyein yelled back, as we argued in the middle of a public street. We don't mind that people are watching us or that we are now late for school. "There's no way it was a dream, it felt real!" I murmured, holding back tears; talking was difficult since I was also holding back tears. If I keep talking, I'm going to cry.

My throat is already sore, and my eyes are stinging. My heart is broken, and Hyein doesn't give a fuck. Is this the actual world...? No, Danielle... No Sunoo... and a rude version of Hyein. I want to experience that dream again... it was all fake.

... I want to wake up.

This is just a nightmare, right?

I realised that I couldn't even wake up... it's real, Danielle and Sunoo doesn't exist, it's so painful to my heart. All I want to do is sleep until I experience that dream again, I will try my best to never wake up... I miss her, even though everything is just fake, I just want to feel how falling in love feels like, I will never find someone like Danielle... I will never find a friend like Sunoo, everything is fake... it hurts.

The end.