Brøk3N

From the very beginning, deep down inside, I had a sense of what was to come... 

 "I'm sorry but I can't continue this anymore." 

 Those words pierced through me like sharp daggers. 

 In that moment, I felt my heart shatter into countless pieces. 

 The sound of your voice faded away, drowned out by the overwhelming collapse of my reality. 

I always knew, yet I held onto hope against all odds. 

 As you walked away, your figure grew smaller, and my desperate longing to chase after you intensified. 

 But it was as if an invisible force rooted my feet to the ground, rendering me motionless. 

 "Why are you breaking up with me?" 

 "I'm sorry." 

 "Please, just tell me so I can fix it—!" 

 The water spilled. Tears welled up, tracing a path of warmth down my cheeks. 

Everything ached, I felt my whole being ache for just existing. I knew I wasn't for you, still I hoped...!

I tried!

I did everything I could!

Please come back, I promise to be better.I apologize for being a crybaby. I apologize for feeling inadequate. I apologize for not living up to your expectations. I apologize for not being your ideal partner. I apologize for taking your hoodie. Most of all, I apologize for giving you my wholehearted love. 

 I wanted to scream your name. I yearned for you to halt, to turn around, to return to me. 

 However, you were already distant, so far beyond my reach. 

My voice seemed imprisoned, unable to escape the confines of my throat, silenced by the weight of despair. 

 Please, I beg you, don't leave me

~*~

The words are written deliberately as they are. 

I just needed to pour some thoughts here. Interpret them as you want.

I'm not feeling that well. I'm sorry for posting this one here.

I promise to post a better chapter soon. 

I might take this chapter down after some quite time. For now, I'll lay this broken chapter.