[Requested] ♠ Unveiled in Letters ♠

It happened in an instant, catching Y/n off guard. With the intention of taking a leisurely walk in the nearby forest for a change of scenery, she found herself losing her way amidst the dimly lit woods. As Y/n stumbled through the darkened woods, her heart pounding, she suddenly caught a glimpse of a sinister figure lurking among the trees. It was a demon, the tales of these flesh-devouring creatures, once dismissed as mere stories, suddenly felt all too real.

Frozen in terror, Y/n desperately searched for a way to escape, but her mind was clouded with panic. Her eyes fell upon the gruesome scene of blood and felt the unmistakable aura of hostility, a chill ran down Y/n's spine, intensifying her fear. The menacing creature advanced towards her with a palpable sense of malice, leaving her paralyzed with terror. She tried to scream, but her voice failed her, suffocated by the overwhelming fear.

With her eyes tightly shut, Y/n braced herself for the inevitable, prepared to face the demon's claws tearing into her flesh. But to her surprise, no pain or injury befell her.

As Y/n opened her eyes, her heart pounding in her chest, she was met with a sight that defied all expectations. The demon that had approached her, brimming with malice and hostility, had disintegrated into a pile of ashes. In its place stood a young boy with striking black hair that faded into a vibrant mint color at the tips.

The boy's presence exuded an otherworldly aura, and the blade he held in his hand emitted a soft, ethereal glow that illuminated the dimly lit forest.

As Y/n gazed into the boy's eyes, a sense of calm washed over her, transcending the initial shock of the encounter. His mint-colored orbs meeting her golden ones, though devoid of life, held a certain depth and grace that captivated her as if resonating with tranquility and understanding.

Without looking back, the man continued walking, his gaze fixed ahead. However, Y/n couldn't resist the urge to call out to him, her heart pounding in her chest. She clenched the fabric tightly, summoning the courage to speak.

"Um!" Her voice trembled, causing the man to pause in his tracks, his body turning slightly towards her as if awaiting her words. "T-Thank you," she managed to utter, her gratitude ringing through the quiet forest.

With a small nod of acknowledgement, the man seemed ready to resume his departure. Sensing the moment slipping away, Y/n mustered up the courage to speak, hoping to extend their brief encounter.

"C-Can I... know your name?" Her voice wavered, the question hanging in the air. The boy, seemingly in his mid-teens, regarded her with an unreadable expression. His gaze shifted downward briefly before he answered.

"Muichiro Tokito," he replied, the words carrying a hint of detachment.

Muichiro Tokito. The name hung in the air as Y/n absorbed the sound of it. She repeated it softly to herself, committing it to memory. There was something about the name that felt significant, as if it held a hidden story waiting to be unveiled.