[Requested] ♠ Ephemeral Fragments ♠

The meticulously maintained garden was adorned with vibrant flowers and lush greenery, creating a picturesque scene. The soft rustling of leaves and the gentle breeze added to the tranquil ambiance. Muichiro continued his leisurely stroll through the estate of Ubuyashiki, he made his way along the gravel path, the pebbles beneath his zori shoes produced a rhythmic tapping sound, echoing through the quietude.

The estate's tranquility was occasionally interrupted by the raucous cawing of crows perched on nearby trees. Their distinctive calls cut through the air, creating a contrast to the otherwise peaceful atmosphere, he paid them little attention.

Muichiro's gaze remained fixed on the sky, seemingly unaffected by the conversations happening around him. His eyes, with a hint of dullness, reflected a detachment from the present moment. The chattering voices of the other Hashira passed his ears, as if he filtered them out, like they were mere background noise in his own world.

"Tokito, have you seen Y/n?"

The question about Y/n's whereabouts brought Muichiro out of his reverie, if only momentarily. He turned his head slightly toward the person who had inquired, his expression blank.

"No, I haven't seen her," Muichiro responded with a monotone voice, his words lacking any particular emotion. His indifference towards Y/n's absence was apparent, as if her presence or absence held little significance to him.

Returning to his introspective state, Muichiro seemed to retreat back into his own world, shutting out the nonsensical chatter around him.

Even though his fellow hashira called out to him, it took several attempts to capture his attention, he slowly shifted to his fellow hashira as their words managed to penetrate his detached state. He turned towards them, his gaze momentarily focusing.

"Could you give this to Y/n?" It looked like a bento box.

Muichiro accepted the box with a nonchalant nod, displaying his characteristic indifference. It didn't bother him much as he knew he would eventually forget about it.

He found himself walking towards Y/n's estate without any recollection of its exact location, thankfully his crow remembered as it dictated the path, his expression remaining devoid of emotion as he approached Y/n's estate.

The cherry blossoms adorned the surroundings, their delicate petals gently cascading down from the branches, creating a serene and comforting scene. The beauty of the cherry blossoms would typically evoke a sense of awe and appreciation in others, but Muichiro's eyes betrayed his indifference.