[Requested] ♠ Torn Asunder ♠

Muichirou Tokitou x Reader

The darkness seemed to intensify around her, making the horrific image even more vivid. Y/n's heart pounded in her chest as she stood there, paralyzed by the sight of Muichiro's lifeless and bloody body. The shock overwhelmed her, and she struggled to catch her breath. It felt as if the air had been sucked out of the room, leaving her gasping for any semblance of normalcy.

As Y/n knelt beside Muichiro, her trembling hands reached out involuntarily. She couldn't help but brush against his blood-stained clothes, her fingertips tracing the outline of his face.

Just then, Y/n's eyes shot open, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she jolted upright.

'It's just a dream...'

Sweat coated her forehead, and her heart raced as if trying to escape the haunting nightmare that had enveloped her. With trembling hands, she reached up to wipe away the tears streaming down her cheeks, feeling their warmth against her skin.

Her entire body convulsed with the force of her emotions, as though the remnants of the dream continued to linger, refusing to release their grip on her. The waves of grief and fear crashed over her, causing her frame to shake uncontrollably. It was as if the anguish she experienced in the dream had followed her into reality, leaving her feeling vulnerable and raw.

Y/n took a moment to catch her breath and calm herself down. The vividness of the dream lingered in her mind, making it difficult to distinguish between the dream and reality. She wiped away the tears from her cheeks, trying to shake off the haunting image of Muichiro's lifeless body.

The feeling of being alone still weighed heavily on her, the remnants of fear and loneliness lingering from the dream. Y/n wrapped her arms around herself, as if trying to hold broken pieces together.

Y/n struggled to regain her composure, her body trembling ever so slightly. Her eyes then fell upon the horrifying sight of the demon standing in the doorway causing her breath to get caught up in her throat. The residual fear from her dream intensified, intertwining with the reality before her. The malicious gaze of the demon locked onto her, its eyes gleaming with malevolence, and its bared fangs sent a chill down her spine.

Paralyzed with terror, Y/n's body tensed, and her heart pounded with renewed intensity. She felt a surge of primal instinct urging her to flee, to find safety from the imminent threat that loomed before her. Every fiber of her being screamed at her to run, to escape the clutches of this nightmarish creature.

Y/n's heart pounded in her chest as the demon lunged toward her, driven by an insatiable hunger for her flesh. Instinct took over, and she moved, narrowly evading the demon's attack. However, she wasn't able to escape unscathed.