♠ Misty Drizzle ♠

Muichirou Tokitou x Reader

The dense clouds overhead blocked out most of the daylight, casting an eerie gloom over the landscape, making it feel like dusk even though it was only afternoon. Muichiro trudged wearily through the rain-soaked path, his mission finally complete.

As Muichiro spotted Y/n, he called out her name, "Y/n-..." But his voice faltered when he noticed the mismatched haori on her shoulders, causing him to stiffen in surprise, his expression shifting from one of familiarity to confusion.

"Oh, hey, Mui!" Y/n greeted him with a smile, trying to lighten the mood despite Muichiro's evident concern.

Muichiro's gaze remained fixed on the haori, his expression one of disapproval. He pointed at it, as if it were some kind of abomination, and asked sternly, "Y/n, why's that on your shoulders?"

"Oh, this?" As Y/n showed Muichiro the haori, his brows furrowed in disgust, how DARE that cloth touch Y/n.

"I ran into Tomioka a while ago, it was pouring a lot so he lent me his haori," Y/n beamed at the mention of the water pillar's name. Muichiro's eyes twitched, feeling a surge of irritation as he somehow, wanted to storm into that ornament's estate and shove its face into the muddy ground, giving it a piece of his mind for daring to be near Y/n.

Despite trying to control his emotions, he couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy and annoyance. He knew Tomioka was a skilled and respected pillar, but he couldn't shake off the irrational feeling of wanting to prove himself superior.

"That's... nice of him," Muichiro managed to say, trying to hide his irritation, though it was evident in his tone.

"Mhm!" Y/n nodded, smiling warmly at him, oblivious to the brewing annoyance within him.

Muichiro couldn't stay angry for long, especially when he saw Y/n's smile. Her smile was infectious, and he found himself slowly letting go of his irritation. He didn't want to dampen the mood or make Y/n feel uncomfortable.

"Y/n, take that off."

"Eh? Why?" Y/n questioned, Muichiro didn't immediately answer. Instead, he unbuttoned his own uniform, revealing a white-sleeved shirt beneath it. He handed his own uniform to Y/n.

"Take it off, and wear this," Muichiro repeated, his voice gentle but firm, she hesitated for a moment but followed regardless, the fabric felt soft against her skin, and the warmth from Muichiro's body lingered in the cloth, making her feel cozy and cared for.