1- IN THE MALIB CITY

Far away, there is a big city named "Malib" the place where humans are called "immortals" who have a special kind of cultivating energy and power. Most of them are masters of martial arts. They are rich and pure immortals. But, not all of the immortals can cultivate this kind of skill.

In this place, there is a well-known woman who is good at making medicine; she is Felisa Adonis. The medicine is made of natural herbs found in the far corner of the island. Taking this herbal collection is not just taking any plant, because even her own life is at stake. During this period of time, she has made three types: the "LANA," which is made of natural herbs from the forest; the second is the "Kamali," which is being called because it has a mixture of chemicals that are toxic to humans and animals. The medicine is made from the juice of various types of plants that are deadly.

And the third one is "the magical poison." It is a liquid mixed with Lana and Kamali, and because Felisa Adonis is a cultivator, she also studied the magical medicine in the form of powder, she mixed some of her power to gain the exact amount of perfect poison. This is the most dangerous medicine in the kingdom, for immortals and even mortal humans.

But not all times and seasons are compatible with Felisa Adonis; everything also has a limit. And in a sudden event, Felisa Adonis becomes a victim of this "magical poison" that she made.

                                =====

Two feet rushed into the vast hall, irritable and in a hurry. "Where is Felisa, Sebastian? I need to speak with her."

When they saw the general approaching, the man named Sebastian bowed his head, as did the four bodyguards behind him. Their minds are on high alert; they are aware that something bad is going on around them.

"Sorry, general, Felisa left last night, leaving a message saying that if the general is looking for her, she promises to return as soon as she finds the magical herbs she seeks."

"Did she tell you where else she was going?" the general asked. He knew Sebastian was the only person his daughter trusted in the absence of her. So whatever message he spews, is the whole truth of Felisa.

"No, general,"

"My silver ball crystals have a negative portent; malevolent spirits have emerged. I'm curious if Felisa is aware of these events or if she did something. I want to be certain before informing the king." The general said

"I noted in this general that when your daughter arrives, I will immediately take her to your place," Sebastian said, bowing his head. He believes that they have no right to inquire about what is going on around them; they are only listening to comprehend the attitude of the person they are speaking with or what they want to prevail. In this circumstance, he simply consented to do what he was asking. The general left without any words. He was followed by five bodyguards who were always with him in the war.

The Malib City has towering woodlands that were peaceful and quiet this early morning. Looming green peaks could be seen behind the clouds, indicating how far they were from the king's palace. Sebastian entered the window, looked around, and whispered,

"Where are you now, Felisa Adonis?"

The steep hills were covered with dense, and towering trees that trembled in the wind. This is the eastern part of the lowlands where people in the city are unaware, deep within the remote and desolate woodlands, a horrific and bloody drama was happening at the same time.

Two hefty men were holding down a female clothed in expensive satin silks in a kneeling posture, her arm twisted behind her back. Her head dropped low, hardly awake, her tangled hair covering her face and soon being wet by the blood flowing out of her mouth. Drop by drop, brilliant crimson blood flows from the ends of the hair into the ground, slowly soaking into the dirt.