4 - A MAN IN BLACK

"Now they saw it. Run!"

Everyone who saw the dead body with a knife can easily point out who is the culprit, and that is none other than Jocefie Abad. Because she was the only one with him in that room.

"It has been exposed! Hurry!"

Felisa Urge Jocefie. Unexpectedly Jocefie sped up her pace as she fled. Her initial reaction was to run straight in one direction, so she headed to the gate. But in her surprise, an icy glimmer appeared before her eyes, and she felt a chill of dread and bloodlust rushing in her direction.

"Swoosh!"

She instinctively knelt down to avoid the frigid glint when she saw how swiftly it was approaching. Just above her head, the blade is brisk, cutting the wind that passed.

Screams and many breaths of shock were audible to her ears.

Jocefie Abad noticed that a lot of space had opened up around her as everyone pushed and shoved in a panic.

In the midst of it, she raised her head. She was surrounded by a wave of people, all of whom had been killed by a blade wound that had severed their throats.

"I was lucky by this time, but I have to avoid them." She told herself again.

As quickly as the wind disappears, she quickly avoids her death. She thanked the goddesses on this time, and she was about to want to tiptoe away when a pair of black boots stopped right before her.

A pair of eyes staring down at her flashed darkly for a brief moment, and she warily lifted her head, her body shaking.

"Woo....."

A man in black was standing in front of her. His looks were concealed by the black scarf that masked his face. Who is this mysterious man?

However, those eyes had a gleam in them that was vile and evil, striking panic and fear.

Into the souls of everyone who saw them. Fresh crimson blood was still trickling from the point of the sword he was holding, drop by drop, until it appeared as though the earth had flowered with red plums.

"You must stop!" Jocefie said in a loud voice.

Jocefie's trembling body forced the delicate gauze covering her shoulders to fall to the
ground, revealing her honey skin tone shoulders. She wasn't sure if it was deliberate. She was hiding her face, but her beautiful eyes were filled with tears, and when combined with her slim, slightly shaking frame, she looked incredibly helpless and terrible.

It was clear that the man in black did not simply give in, to something interesting about women. Even after what she said, the man in the mask didn't give any words as a response to her.

The hand holding the sword suddenly shifted at that moment, ready to slay the person in his path who was in front of him.

Those cruel and vicious eyes, upon seeing that browny smooth skin, wavered just for the briefest of moments before quickly shifting to stare at the mass of people who had retreated backwards against the wall, seemingly looking for something.

The killer's intent grew stronger, filling the air, and Jocefie Abad suddenly wailed frantically:

"Please. Don't kill me. I'm begging you. We can talk about this."

However, as she was rising to her feet, she waved a hand over her thigh, and a dagger with a chilling glimmer began to fly faster than sound towards the direction of the man's arm that was clutching the sword.

"Swiww!"

"Clang!'

He had become negligent and let down his guard toward the female in front of him
since he had not sensed any deadly intent from her.