2- THE GIRL

If there is a place for immortals. There is also a place for mortals.

The place of normal people without a knowledge of martial arts and any cultivations of energy or power is called "mortals"

The two places was separated in a wide and powerful boundaries from each other. Only the powerful gods have a full access to these rules of freedom.

But, until such time that there was an immortal spirit that was lost in the realm. Because she is a kind and generous cultivator during her times, the two powerful gods agreed to give her a second chance to correct what is wrong from her death.

She is Felisa Adonis, the wild spirit who lost somewhere. But the challenge is, she must find a normal body of mortals to be possessed, before she can do her mission. So Felisa was sent to the places of mortals to find a precious body that she can freely possess.

------------

In the Scented Inn House of Surigao City.

The unconscious little girl opened her eyes after smelling a scented aroma. She was still sleepy when she heard a peculiar clicking sound from someone's tongue and felt her arms being touched by another pair of hands. She screamed in terror and rolled herself off the bed.

"Heh heh. Awake already? That's great. Your master here loves the lively and cute ones" a man said.

The girl rolled to the floor and shrank back into a corner with a vulgar-looking man with the big muscles of a soldier. He looked at her lustily through his beady eyes.

"I had not expected that they would give me something this great tonight," the guy said.

"Although you're not just cute, but you have that smooth flesh and fair skin, hehehe. heh, it's comparable to those young female ones from distinguished families!" The young girl shrank farther back, her eyes filled with uncontrollable panic.

"You! Get away from me! Go away!"

This girl sprang up abruptly and hurried towards the door, but the guy caught her in an embrace after just two steps.

"Trying to run? You can't escape from me. Heh heh, once you entered this room, you thought you could get away. Come! Let your master take a good look at your honey-sweet skin" The man said it happily.
His hand lifted, ripping off her clothing's thin and light material sleeve, and a full arm's length of completely beautiful skin was mirrored in the man's gaze, and his eyes began to glow with a burning eagerness.

"AHHH!" The young girl cried. Her goose pimples rose from the discomfort she felt being held by the filthy man. Her hands brushed over a dagger at his hip as she struggled to push the man away, and without thinking, she immediately drew it out and stabbed it deep into the man's heart.

"Damn it! Slut!"

The man's hunger had gotten the best of him, and for a split second, he was delayed in ducking, and he was slashed across the chest. Because of the anguish, he pushed out and hurled the girl away from him.

"Baaaag!'

A grumble in the wall. Her skull hit into the bed's corner, and brilliant crimson blood spurted out like a spring. She tried to stand, but her body swung violently, and she collapsed onto the floor in a cold sweat.

"Damned!"

The man kicked the unmoving body on the floor. He kicked as hard in the belly as he yelled, fury filling his head as he observed the blood dripping from his chest. He continued to yell while grabbing at her clothing, lifting her lifeless body, and throwing her back onto the bed.

"Get up! Don't play dead with me!"

The girl, who had been originally unconscious, creased her face into a deep scowl from the agonizing agony in her head and abdomen. She was more frustrated as her head continued to ache and a weird voice wept loudly in her brain. As of now, she has her dead body, but is she still alive?

Later on,

"Shut up, Raskal!"

She yelled all of a sudden. Then squeezed her eyebrows together as she opened her eyes. She saw a vulgar-looking man who had stripped down to his underpants and was now lustfully staring at her. But she could still hear the voice crying in her head.

Her mouth curled into a harsh, straight line as her eyes traveled past the obscene-appearing man and his similarly repulsive physique to see that she was in a room decorated with antique furnishings.

After her yell, the wailing voice in her head appeared to gradually fade away until abruptly ceasing.

After that, the man jumped like a hungry wolf on his prey and sprang towards the young girl on the bed and said,

"So! You finally realized that playing dead doesn't work? Just be good and play with your master here, or else! I know of many ways to make sure you comply!"

But this young girl became strong enough to fight him and said,

"You're the one who seeks your death!" This time the young girl's face was filled with scorn. She then raised her bent knee and kicked the vulgar-looking man away with a powerful leg.

"Balloon crash!" "Aww!!"

A direct impact from that kick sent the rude guy sprawling to the floor, falling on all fours like a toad, moaning in agony. He swiftly jumped up after struggling to stand up and began to glare fiercely at the girl, who was seated by the bed's edge.

"You dirty slut! You dare to kick me! I'll kill you!" the ugly man said while clenching his hand tightly. But he was absolutely taken aback when he strongly delivered a blow was deflected, and without realizing how she accomplished it, she quickly drew back by seizing the back of his hand.

The man screamed out in agonizing pain and nearly lost his sanity as the sound of bones cracking shattered the air. His neck was abruptly encircled by two frigid hands, and there was another audible snap. His eyes widened, his head flopped to one side, and he collapsed to the ground like a limp doll. Not a single sound from his mouth after his death.

Time seemed to stop at that moment as silence fell in the room. It was so quiet; you would be able to hear a pin drop. At that very moment, the young girl who was standing behind the dead body of a vulgar-looking man felt some new energy. She looks at her lovely, delicate fingers. Her lips flickered into a small grin with a naughty undertone as she frowned just a little. However, the way she looked at it, her face was new, and that ominous smile was unsettling to witness.

It's likely that the dead man left instructions stating that nobody was to enter the room regardless of what took place within. Therefore, when they first heard the loud smashes, the two guards outside the door assumed it was simply the man tormenting the girl, and they were not alarmed.

In that room, she notices the mirror on the wall. The little girl sat down in front of the golden mirror. Her eyes widened as she peered at the disgusting reflection in the mirror. She made a quiet knocking sound by delicately tapping her finger on the dressing table's top.

"So this is you; speak! Who are you?"

She asked, staring into the mirror as if talking to herself.

And, just as she finished her question, a sobbing voice spoke at the back of her mind: