8- BEGGAR'S IDENTITY

"Is that the green clover blossom? Those are the best for treating external wounds!"

Jocefie discovered a tree with a thorn in its leaves, each leaf rough with lines indicating that it was an unusual tree. Its fruits are beautiful, both raw and ripe. Its body is as strong as steel. Unbeknownst to Jocefie, this tree is invisible to ordinary people. Only Jocefie can see it since she possesses the same power as Felisa.

Guided by Felisa, Jocefie's statement seems more knowledgeable. She ran over in joy and picked them up carefully. The green clover blossom was after a magical herb that would be worth quite a tidy sum, and it could only be found here in the deep inner reaches, never once having appeared in the outer reaches.

These magical herbs were actually the same as the most precious herbs that Felisa had. Whether it was the name or the portrayal of the herbs, they were exactly the same. The only difference was that the people in this world cultivated mystical powers and spirit auras, and their herbs were mainly magical and infused with spirit auras, enhancing and amplifying their effects.

"Swoosh!"

"What was that?" Felisa reacted first. Jocefie got her body straight to check the surroundings.

"What have you seen?" Jocefie wanted to know. She didn't see or feel anything.

At the next moment, a chilling swishing sound was shooting straight towards her. Jocefie, who was carefully picking the magical herb, did not even look up as she dodged to one side quickly. At that moment, the red clover blossom had already been picked, and she was holding it in her hands.

Jocefie was staring at the spot that she had just been squatting in, which now had a sharp arrow lodged in the ground. If she had not been quick enough to leap away, that arrow would have landed in her body.

Hearing the noise, Leonardo turned his head back immediately. The hands hanging at his sides had been raised when the sharp arrow had been flying towards the little beggar. But when he saw her nimbly dodge it, he discreetly put his hands back and turned his eyes towards the people coming from the other side.

Observing the group without making any moves, Jocefie's eyes fell upon the young girl. She saw that the girl was dressed in a pink gauze tube dress, her voluptuous chest half exposed, looking highly alluring, her slender waistline tightly bound, a mystical bow in hand, and a quiver of arrows across her back. It was obvious; the arrow that flew straight at her earlier had been shot by the girl.

"Hand over the red clover blossom!"
The young girl's gaze was filled with arrogance as she stared at the filthy and messy Jocefie and sneered:

"A mere beggar not squatting by street corners to beg, but coming out here to seek death, you must be tired of living! Ha.ha.ha."

Jocefie did not hide her scrutinizing gaze as her eyes looked at the girl from head to toe, and she copied the girl's sneering tone in a sarcastic mimic and said:

"Why are you not staying back at the brothel but have come all the way out here to put your flesh on display? Who are you trying to seduce?"

Once Jocefie's words came out of her mouth, Leonardo, who was standing in front, felt the corner of his mouth give a twitch, and inwardly, he shook his head and thought to himself, "How can I trust this girl?" he asked himself foolishly.

When the men on the girl's side heard that, their expressions hardened, and their murderous gazes threw endless daggers at Jocefie Abad. Only their leader's and the young man's expressions did not change, except that their eyes were looking at Jocefie as if they were looking at a dead corpse.

"You're asking for death!"
The young girl screamed out in humiliation, but it was not known whether it was from rage or embarrassment when her face turned bright red, and without thinking, she raised the bow in her hand once more, pulling out an arrow from the quiver on her back to take aim at Jocefie before releasing the string.