12- PACK OF WOLVES

When she recalled that she had the sack-bag, she immediately took it out from her pocket and threw it in the air, after that her two fingers met. In that position her two fingers released a mystical power to open the exit, until she herself, successfully came out from the sack-bag.

"Woah! That's quite a load in there! And a super stench!" 

"Get used to it, the important thing is that I won't get tired of looking for you." Felisa told her.

Later on, Jocefie realized that the sack-bag's capacity wasn't that voluminous, but she had stored quite a load of things in it. She gave the things a quick glance and subsequently removed the herbs and the gold from her makeshift bundle to stuff them into the sack-bag before tying the sack securely to her hip.

She saw that she had some of the roast meat leftover, and she proceeded to stuff it in as well before going further into the woods to look for a water source to clean the wound on her face. The mud on her face was not just something she had carelessly smeared on, but she had carefully mixed ground's core water and ground's core earth together as a mud pack to apply it to the wound. One of its advantages was that the cooling ground's core water would reduce any inflammation, and secondly, the mud would cover up the wound on her face so as not to let her be so easily recognizable. The mud had been on her face for days, and she needed to wash it off, so the most important thing to do at that moment was to locate a water source. The most direct way to determine the location of a source of water was to study the density of the trees and vegetation in the woods.

She did not immediately proceed straight into the inner reaches but followed a path based on the density of leaves in the trees and the thickness of the vegetation on the ground. It was around two hours later before she found a flowing water, a stream. It was located on the lower parts of a sloping hill, and the leaves on the trees on both sides of the bank were seen to be denser.

"Goddess is good to me! I was sure that I could find water in these woods."

She sighs and let out a big breath of relief, and her steps were light as she came to the side of the stream. She squatted down and scooped up a handful of water by cupping her hands together to drink before opening up the sack-bag to take out a bamboo tube. She filled up the bamboo tube and kept it for future use.

She then removed her shoes to soak her feet, and she soon felt her weariness flow out of her with the running water down the stream. Resting a little while after soaking her feet and hearing the tinkle of the water running over little rocks, she then started to carefully wash off the mud from her face, slowly cleaning out the wound bit by bit to free it from any residue of the mud. Until the water reflected the image of a beautiful girl, but it has a rough and scratchy skin.

"You look like a princess Jocefie." Felisa commented as she was staring at her face on the surface of the flowing water.

"Yeah I know, my mother always told me that I was prettier than those high class daughters in the city."

"Ha.ha.ha you really believe her." Felisa replied

"Of course, she's my mother. Now you laugh at me?"

"I wish I had met you before." Felisa added.

Staring at that face in the water, Jocefie's eyes filled up with a chill. Her body was healthy as it was before. Nothing changes but she grew up without someone on her side. It might be Felisa Adonis will be her family now even though she is a wild spirit living in her body.

"Felisa, if you regain your strength, will you still seek vengeance for what Rowena Sagi did to you?"

Felisa's voice was clearly agitated when she said, "Yes, she must pay for what she did." As if the bloodthirstiness lying dormant in her heart began to stir.