11- THE LEADING ENERGY

In another part of the forbidden forest, Jocefie Abad, who had her fragrant roasted meat, had not proceeded further in. She was seated under a tree, talking to herself again.

"You need to be able to take your medicine,"

Josefie thought that the poison was continuing to spread through Felisa's body, and now her life was in danger. She thought about how she had to find Felisa's body as soon as possible.

"The medicine I need is not complete yet; we still have a place to go to find the last ingredient"

Jocefie hears her voices, loud and clear.

"OK, but hopefully we'll find that as soon as possible," Jocefie replied. But she remained unconvinced by what would happen in the future. If she left the forbidden forest in that manner and returned to the Adonis family, the family members would find it difficult to believe that the real Felisa Adonis was poisoning herself and requesting their assistance. How would she explain to them that the Felisa Adonis they are speaking with is a fake, and that she is Rowena Sagi?

Even though Felisa Adonis was in, with the exception of Rowena Sagi and herself, who would believe it was not the genuine article? As compared to a person who had been disfigured, Felisa Adonis, with her unparalleled beauty currently in the Adonis mansion, would be the one that all of them would rather believe to be real. Jocefie Abad was guessing that if she were to boldly go up to the doors of the Adonis family and state about Felisa Adonis situation and that Rowena Sagi was the imposter, it was highly probable that she would not even make it past the main doors of the Adonis family and would even be beaten to death right there and then.
There was another thing: Rowena Sagi was no simpleton either! Without an infallible plan, there was no way she would be able to return to the Adonis family.

While in deep thought, Felisa never gave any response to her.  But Jocefie didn't know that sometimes Felisa leaves her body to observe the area to make sure Jocefie is safe. When she senses or sees danger, she rushes back to Jocefie to rejoin her body.

"Hayst! Poor Felisa Adonis!" Jocefie said.

She clasped her hands together behind her head, laid back to lean against the tree, and looked up into the sky above. Later on she finally realized.

"That's right! I should make use of this chance to try lead the energy into Felisa's body once more!" Her eyes lit up as she mumbled to herself.

"Although I do not know the methodology of how I am to induce the energies to enter your body, it's right there in the memories in my brain, right?"

When that realization came to Jocefie's mind, she suddenly felt really excited about it. The people in this world have cultivated immortality. No doubt, more people cultivated mystic energies, as on average, only one or two percent of individuals in a hundred counts were able to cultivate mystic energies, but for spiritual energies, it was said that the chances were only one in ten thousand.

The difference between mystic energy cultivation and spirit energy cultivation was that mystic energy cultivation was the training of the material body, while spirit energy cultivation was the training of the immortal body.

Immortals rode the clouds and stood on air, summoned the rain and controlled the wind, moved the mountains, and overturned the seas, all with a snap of their fingers

But as for Jocefie, who were able to cultivate spirit energies, they were extremely few and rare, and examiners for spirit energy cultivators would not exist. Regardless of whether they were from aristocratic families or even members of royalty, they were usually just tested for mystic energy cultivation, and they would begin their cultivation from there.

Unless they were extremely gifted and they had a chance to come out of the test themselves, for spirit energy cultivation and from the memories in her mind, she knew that in the entire Surigao City, the number of people who had been able to cultivate spirit energy came to a grand total of only one.

"I hope that one gift for spirit cultivation will be passed on to me," Jocefie said. She looks at the sky again, raising her hands and staying open, She observes the moon while measuring it base on the size of her palm.

"You are a gifted one, Jocefie; you will learn your skills sooner." Finally, Felisa spoke in her mind, then she continued.

"The three people who cultivated spirit energy that I remembered a long time ago had already left Surigao City for many years, and even then, he came to Surigao City and shared his knowledge in cultivating that power. There are ten thousand books to study, and they have their own place for exclusive cultivations; because of that, they have to leave their families to focus on that. But sad to say, none of his followers got his technique perfectly. The man remains a man of high standing that was unshakable."

"You say "exclusive place" to cultivate the leading energy, where is that?" Jocefie asked

"The exclusive place that I told you, is the place where my body is." Felisa said

Following Jocefie's heart's desires, she immediately set it. In an instant, she sat with her legs crossed in the lotus position, closed her eyes, and followed the cultivation rhyme in her head to lead and cultivated the energies.

"What are you doing?" Felisa asked. But Jocefie remained silent.

Jocefie's imaginations always painted a beautiful picture, but in reality it was cruel.
When she purged her mind of all distracting thoughts and emptied her consciousness, reciting the rhyme for cultivation, she silently attempt to lead the energies into her body for almost half a day, she had, due to having her eyes closed and having cleared her mind of all thoughts while sitting still for such a long time, carelessly fallen asleep.

"Howl!"
From deep in the woods, a howl from a beast rang out and woke her up.

"Huh? What was that?"
Opening her still sleep-filled eyes, she gave a long, big yawn, her entire being still languid with sleep. When she realized that she had fallen asleep while meditating to lead energies into her body, she shook her head helplessly and laughed to herself.

"Not thinking of a darned thing and having my eyes closed, it's really too hard not to doze off!"

Massaging her neck, she stood up to limber up her legs, and as she had just woken up from a nap, her entire body was feeling a whole lot more refreshed. Hence, she sat down once again under the tree in a lotus position. Having had prior experience, this time she remained vigilant with her consciousness and recited the rhyme for cultivation.

As time gradually passed, about four hours later, at the edges all around her body, the dim presence of mystical power shimmered faintly.

The corners of her mouth curled up slightly, revealing her sweet smile. Her attempt at drawing energies into her body could be considered successful, and it took a little less time than she would have thought.

"Now, bring me to a place where that last ingredient is."