Chp 1

Nandini's Pov

Sun rays entered the room making my eyes flutter as i try to keep them shut.

Ahh, why does my head hurt so much? I groaned when i felt a hand wrapped around my waist making me shocked.

As I opened my eyes, the memories from the last night started flooding in. The party, the drinks, and the guy beside me - whose name I couldn't remember.

Covering me naked body, I carefully removed his hand from my waist and got out of bed, trying not to wake him up.

I tip-toed my way towards the bathroom, trying my best not to make any noise. Once inside, I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess, my eyes were swollen and puffy and there were hickies all over my body

I splashed some cold water on my face and tried to recall the night.

I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts. I needed to leave before he woke up. I quickly got dressed and left a note on the bedside table.

Nandini called her bestfriend to pick her from the hotel.

Meanwhile in the hotel room

The man stirred awake, feeling the empty space beside him. He groggily sat up, rubbing his eyes and trying to remember the events of the night before. Memories of dancing with a beautiful woman at the bar, buying her a drink, and taking her back to the hotel room flooded his mind.

But as he looked around the room, he realized she was gone. He grabbed the note left on the bedside table and read it, feeling a pang of disappointment as he realized she had left.

He was thinking about he when his phone rang.

Manik where are you? You were supposed to come here yesterday. The caller aka Ayan Kapoor, his best friend said on the other side

Manik let out a sigh and ran a hand through his messy hair. "Sorry man, I got caught up with something last night. I'll be there soon," he replied before hanging up the phone.

He got up from the bed and began to gather his things, feeling a sense of regret for not remembering the woman's name or even getting her number. He knew it was just a one-night stand, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he wanted more.

They had met at the bar and he had bought her a drink.  They danced a little and then he had suggested to go somewhere quieter. And then...then I couldn't remember anything else.

He looked at his body which was covered with nail scratches and hickey remembering the moments spent last night but sighed and got ready for the airport

"In nandini's penthouse

Nandini sighed looking at her best friend Heer who was glaring her as she from past one hour was just staring the walls instead of talking making Heer feel frustrated. "Nandini, talk to me. What happened last night? Are you okay?" Heer asked, concern etched on her face.

Nandini shook her head, still lost in thought. "I don't remember much, Heer. I met a guy at the bar, we had drinks and then...I don't know what happened after that. I woke up in his hotel room this morning," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Nandu, how can you be so careless?"Heer said looking at her with stren expressions

"I know and now i feel terrible about it"

Heer softened her expression and placed a hand on Nandini's shoulder.

"It's not about that Nandini. It's about you not taking care of yourself. What if something bad had happened to you?"

"I just want you to be safe and happy. You deserve better than a one-night stand with a stranger," she said, giving Nandini a small smile.

"Now lets go and have something"

Nandini nodded and followed Heer to get ready and head out to a nearby cafe, where they ordered their favorite food and coffee.

They spent the rest of the day together watching movies along some shopping

Otherside Manik had boarded his flight for Sydney

He tried to push the thoughts away and focus on the work that awaited him in Sydney, but his mind kept wandering back to the woman. He wondered if he would ever see her again, and if she would even want to see him.

CHARACTER SKETCH

MANIK MALHOTRA

Son of Kushi and Raj Malhotra
Owner of Infinity which he established with his bestfriend Ayan.
Ayan is the only person who knows him in and out
Have some issues with his parents and doesn't lives with them.
Very possessive for his loved ones.
Girls are crazy for him but he is waiting for someone special.
He is a charismatic and confident person who has a way of getting what he wants.

NANDINI MALIK
Daughter of late Karan and siya Malik.
Her elder brother Saad, his wife Raima and her bestfriend Heer are the only important people for whom she can do anything.
Co-owner of Zoic
She is a kind-hearted and sensitive person who sometimes struggles with her emotions.