Chp 18+

In Manik's room
Manik was lost in his thoughts thinking about the night when he met nandini in the club Flashback
Manik was at the club, drowning his sorrows in alcohol when he saw her. Nandini, dancing in the middle of the crowd, her body moving to the music. He couldn't take his eyes off her, and before he knew it, he was walking towards her. "Hi," he said, his voice barely audible over the music.
Nandini turned to him, her eyes locking with his. "Hi," she said, smiling at him. They danced together, lost in the music and each other. After some time manik was tipsy but
Nandini was fully drunk. They went towards
Manik's room, stumbling and laughing along the way. Once they were inside, they collapsed onto the bed, their bodies tangled together.
Manik leaned down and kissed her, his lips moving passionately against hers.
Nandini responded eagerly, her hands roaming over his body.

As they continued to kiss,
Manik's hands began to wander over her body, gently skimming over the curves of her hips.
Nandini could feel her body responding to his touch, a delicious warmth spreading through her. His hands slid up to cup her br##sts through the thin fabric of her dress.
Nandini moaned into his mouth as his fingers brushed over her erect n###le .
Manik's hands slid down her body to pull off her dress, revealing her. He slowly moved down, placing a kiss at the base of her throat. As his lips traveled over her pulse,
Nandini began to shake. His hands slid up her stomach to cup her br##sts through the thin fabric of her dress,
Nandini moaned into his mouth as his fingers brushed over her erect n###le . She could feel his fingers as they moved up to her neck, tracing patterns over her skin. He moved his hands to her shoulders and pushed the straps of her dress off, letting it slide down her body to pool on the floor.
Nandini moaned softly as he gently massaged them, his fingertips running over their hardened peaks. She pulled his t-shirt over his head, breaking their kiss so she could see all of him. Her hands skimmed over his chest, feeling his muscles tense beneath her fingertips,
Manik groaned as he felt her hand wrap around his ere#tion. He pulled her close to him, kissing her hungrily.

Manik gently pushed her back onto the bed, kissing her down her neck, her collarbone, until he reached her br##sts. He held one of her br##sts in his hand, slowly circling her n###le with his tongue.
Nandini moaned softly, arching her back to give him better access. As he continued to suck and lick her, the hand that had been on her br##st moved down to her panties, moving the fabric aside to stroke her cl#t.
Nandini cried out as his fingers slowly slid inside her. Her grip on his shoulders tightened as he slid another finger inside her, gently moving them in and out.
Manik continued to thrust his fingers in and out of her, sucking harder on her ni##le.
Nandini felt a wave of pleasure wash over her. She moaned softly as she came, her org##m pulsing through her body.
Manik smiled against her br##st before moving up to capture her lips in a passionate kiss. He gently pulled her to straddle him, his er#ction pressing against her. She moaned softly as she felt his c##k press against her pussy He groaned as he felt her wetness against him, gently pushing her down until he was completely sheathed inside her. She gasped as he filled her up, groaning as he began to thrust.

Manik groaned in pleasure, his pulse racing as he felt her silky walls tighten around him. He moved faster, his hands sliding up her waist to hold her close to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her head buried against his shoulder as their hips moved in a frantic rhythm. They moved together, their bodies becoming slick with sweat as they chased their org##ms higher and higher.

Nandini moaned softly as her second org##m washed over her, her muscles tightening around him.
Manik moaned as he came inside her, his hips jerking as he spilled his seed inside her
Nandini rolled over onto her back, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she caught her breath. She could hear Manik's breath as he came down from his high, his heart racing in his chest. She smiled, gently placing a hand on his chest, feeling his heart beat slow down.
They slept in the same position with him being still inside her
Flashback ends