☁ Coming home with a random pet ☁

↫↱How would the twins react to you coming home with a random pet you found and wanting to keep it? 🤔↲↬

This was requested by @yeoubima and will be written in a what if formatting! I hope I was able to complete your request how you wanted it to be fulfilled, yeoubima!

In this what if, Yuichiro is a demon slayer and Muichiro has regained his memory!

↞⇼↠

↫↱Muichiro Tokito↲↬

Muichiro was surprised when you came home with a baby animal in your arms but wasn't complaining! He found it cute and was more than willing to take it in. After you bathed it you let Muichiro hold it. He sat on the engawa of his estate and cradled it like a newborn baby all while smiling nonstop! ( The animal latched onto him since he was warm and it reminded him of how his father used to let him do the same whenever he was cold )

↫↱Yuichiro Tokito↲↬

"Absolutely not."

"But Yui--"

"No."

Yuichiro completely shuts down the idea. You two are demon slayers for crying out loud! You don't have time for a pet. Don't worry though, he cracked pretty quickly after seeing how sad you were. ( Not that he'd ever admit that to you ) You still can't keep the baby animal but he does at least let you keep it until you can find a suitable home for it. ( When all this is over and Muzan is defeated, he'll get you all the pets you want. That's a promise. )

↞⇼↠