Chapter 1

As you pack up for the 6 month trip, your phone rings. The area code came from California. You guessed it must have been your mentor calling you. His voice was deep and sly as he told you to meet him out of the hotel you and your group are staying at. After he hangs up, making the call short and to the point, your mom knocks on your bedroom door.

"Sweetie? The carpool is here to take you to the airport, hurry!"

Born and raised in Oklahoma and now I'm going to Hollywood at 17. you thought, smiling to yourself. You look out your bedroom window and sigh with happiness, I can't wait to meet my mentor.

You and the group finally arrive in Hollywood. A chauffeur held up a sign at the airport exit that read, CHHS Film Group, Oklahoma City. You couldn't believe your film friends and yourself were able to actually get a chauffeur, and enough money to stay in a grand hotel for 6 months.

After the rest of the group gets settled in the hotel, you wait outside for your mentor. You tell your teacher that you are seeing him today. She is okay with it and enters into the hotel. Finally, another black limo sits waiting. Her mentor rolls his window down.

"Get in (Y/N). We have to get you an apartment close to the studio."

You scurry as fast as possible in the limo. You sit awkwardly in his presence. He takes off his dark sunglasses and you recognize his face in an instant. You blush and stutter to say anything.

"Your Levi A-Ackerman? My mentor? But your an actor not a-"

"I was part of the film crew in Hollywood before I became an actor. I've had several years of experience with film."

"Amazing." you start to take out the braid of your (Y/HL) (Y/HC). "Is there any significant place I'm supposed to live at."

"I'll tell you everything you need to know when we get there." you nod your head once and you both sit in awkward silence until you get to the next destination.

Levi takes you up to your penthouse apartment. It has large windows on two walls. All lined up perfectly together with a blue tint by day and a navy blue tint by night. The furniture, like the couches and such, were mostly black or white. The bed you were sleeping in had a fine black and white pattern, very professional. (And need I say anything more about the bathroom?XD)

"You bought me an apartment?" you gaze at everything lying in sight in amazement.

"I only paid the first month rent. Your first paycheck will consist of $1,000 and a bonus of $350, just for being able to come work with me." you couldn't believe how generous the cold man was. "Your second paycheck is the same, just a smaller bonus from now on, $250. See you later at 5am Oklahoma."

I don't even care what the bonus is. Just getting to work with you is what I like. you wanted to say before he left. But it was too late. He was already gone.

The next morning you wake at 3am, of course you went to bed early the previous night. You get to Levi's studio by 4:30 and wait in his private office. He enters at 4:45.

Holding a hot coffee in his hand he smirks, "You're a bit early. But that's fine. I'm sorry for leaving so early last night, I had to visit a script writer."

"I don't mind at all." a moment of silence passes then you speak again, "What should I call you? Mr. Ackerman?"

"I don't think so," he laughs, "Levi is just fine."

So he does have a sense of humor.

"Please tell me about yourself. If I'm going to work with a beautiful maiden like yourself, we have to get along."

And knows how to flatter someone. 

"Well, I'm 17, I've always been interested in film- obviously or I wouldn't be here." you chuckle awkwardly. And then you suddenly stop, realizing you may have made a fool of yourself in front of a celebrity.

"Cute."

"What?"

"You. Are. Cute." he winks at you. "You."

"Cute doesn't win behind a screen." you look shyly at the floor.

"Sometimes, but look how I turned out."