Chapter 8

It's been a couple days, and you're still in shock of the news with Oklahoma. Ansel calls you up to tell you that he landed a roll in one of Levi's original movie. He also lets you know that Levi wants you to be in the movie with both of them.

"I'll have to talk to Levi about it later. I guess I'll see you tomorrow on set."

You end the call before he can say anything. Levi knew you didn't like to act, but he also knew you want to be known. Ansel must've figured out the same thing when you first met. You realize they could help you out. This could be your chance.

Half past 6 pm, Levi shows up to your penthouse unexpectedly. 

"Um.......Hi?" You gesture for him to come inside. 

"I have to talk to you and this could be good for you." He takes off his leather jacket and hangs it upon the coat rack. He sits on the couch and motions for you. Of course, you sit with him after closing the door. 

"I convinced the other co-workers for the movie to get you a role. It wasn't easy........" he continues on and you pretend to act like you didn't know this already. You nod and smile every so often. "So, if you want the role, you can come in Studio 8. All we're doing is studying the lines."

"I accept." You would do anything and everything to keep your mind off of what is happening in Oklahoma. "I'll see you tomorrow." You walk him to the door and he kisses your cheek as he grabs his coat. "Wait." You assist him with putting on his coat and you buss his lips. "Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight."

You were so nervous for this morning. Many people waited for you at a long, rectangular table. They all gaze at you. Ansel gets up and makes it less uncomfortable for you. Levi didn't hesitate to follow him up to you.

"Everyone, this is (y/n). She is a good friend of mine I've recruited for this movie." Levi presents me. He lightly nudges my shoulder as an indication to speak.

"It's nice to meet you all." you give off a bright and warm smile. 

"Come sit by me (y/n)," Ansel grips your hand and you follow him to an empty seat next to his. "This is gonna be fun." he whispers under his breath.

Levi fumes, smoke practically shooting out of his ears. "Let's get started." he opens up the first page of the script booklet, "Joan, you're the narrator for the scene settings and what not. Mark you're on the role of John Stamos's character, who is playing as (y/n) character's dad. Next is Nick and Auburn, you will be covering the roles of the side persona today. Finally everyone who actually showed up for their role will play their people."

Joan starts off, "It's 1 am in Kyla's room and she cant sleep. But neither can her dad. Her mother, his wife, passed away a week ago. Kyla decides to get up and scoot to the kitchen. The most memorable place her mom made the best dishes."

"Kyla, you shouldn't be out here." Jax (the father) wipes his eyes to hide his tears. 

"Neither should you dad." Kyla goes to hug her dad, seeing the pain run electrically through his body.

Jax sighs, "We'll make this work out honey, I promise." he kisses her forehead.

The first movie scene plays on......

*A/N!!!! I'm sorry if this chapter took so long!! I got really busy and side tracked!! I hope you enjoyed this and will hopefully star this and comment to tell me what you thought about it! Thank you and goodnight!