Chapter 4

"Go out for drinks then sneak in here later in the night."

"And do what?"

"That's what I don't know," you bite your lip, "it's a surprise for the both of us. Pick me up at 10."

You leave the studio smiling and keep saying to yourself, our surprise.

By the time you get home it's 9:30. You throw on this fetching outfit ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=163532272 ). With all your hair and body ready, Levi opens the door to your penthouse.

"Ready to go?"

"Jesus! You just don't come into people's apartments like that! You scared me! But, yes, I'm ready." you don't see what Levi was actually wearing until you turn your head in his direction. He wears a solid dark gray t-shirt and black pants, with a blue open blazer.

"You look amazing,"

"Thank you," he replied, with a tint of pink flushing from his cheeks. "Let's go."

Where Levi took you to a bar with a dance floor, after a few drinks, even being underage, no one could tell, you bring him out on the floor and of course dance. The music is very upbeat and he found your odd dancing attractive in his own way.

He and you laugh and take shots as the night rolls by. To you, this is amazing, to him, this is his dream. Levi hoped to hang out with you alone.

"(Y/N), let's go to the studio," he whispers in your ear and you nod your head.

You speak at the top of your lungs once you are a few feet in the area, "I love Hollywood!!" and you spin gracefully.

Levi laughs and takes a lying camera you forgot to put away. You dance to the music playing in your head, it was a beautiful song, slow but fast enough there was an actual beat.

"How long have you been recording me?!" you look in his eyes and the camera sees your true colors.

"Long enough."

"Put it down," you take the camera and set it back to where it was. Without even thinking, because of how intoxicated you are, you forget to turn off the recording.

This seems all familiar.

*Heads up! I figured you all deserved a saucy scene after reading my boring writing XD*

"Come and find me," you tease him. You run away to another studio, a sneak around avoiding him, eventually you come back to the recording camera. "You found me."

You both stand in front of the camera, at a distance, and you pull him close to your face by his collar.

"You look even better up close."

"Really, I could give you a better view."

He wraps his arms around your waist, and your hands over his neck. Levi pulls you closer with his soft hands, he runs his fingers through your (Y/HC) hair. One of your hands runs farther up his neck, as you kiss, your hand strokes up down his neck smoothly and slowly.

"Let's get out of here," you bite your lip softly, pull on his arm to the exit.

Levi's limo is out front of the exit. As the chauffeur drives into a downtown Hollywood region, you stand through the roof's window and feel the wind through your hair. Levi joins you in standing halfway out.

I'm having one hell of a time.