Chapter 12

A/N OML IT'S THE LAST FRICKIN CHAPTER!!! TBH: I am going to miss all these nice comments and positive feedback from this story! I'm so happy y'all stuck around even when I wouldn't update the story. It really means a lot to me and you all make me happy. More stories to come obviously haha but for now you all gotta go make someone else's night's and day's! It really does help and we do appreciate it :) Thank you everyone I love you guys <3!!

5 months later you a Levi test that pregnancy string theory. The ring swung in a circular motion.

"Do you really think it's a girl?" You look up at Levi.

"Only one way to find out," he dials Dr. Montague, "I'll make an appointment ASAP." he stays on the phone for a couple minuets. "We can get in right now if we get to the hospital by 12:30!"

"Awesome! Let's go!"

The wait was short and Montague got us in immediately. You and Levi couldn't stop smiling in the exam room. You couldn't stop saying to yourself, I'm having a baby.

"Levi! Mom needs to be here!"

"Already ahead of you," he holds up his phone and shows you the texts.

Dr. Montague comes in with a clipboard and sits himself in a chair. "Hello Levi and you must be (y/n)," he turns and smiles at you, putting out his hand for a shake. "Levi has told me a lot about you. Now, will you please change in to that robe and lay on the bed?"

You nod and do so. Just as you were laying down, your mom comes in and shakes the doctor's hand, "Hi I'm (y/n)'s mother."

"Nice to meet you, we were just getting started." He smiles.

Dr. Montague pulls one of the robe parts up. It reveals your belly and the baby bump. He squeezes a cold blue gel onto your belly. He takes the scanner and smooths it around. On the screen, the babies head appears, along with it's small body. He smiles and points to the screen.

"There is no sign of a member, here. So this baby is a girl!"

"Congratulations sweetie!" your mom squeals! "I'm gonna go call your father!" she leaves the room.

A tear runs from your eye. Levi, who was holding your hand kisses it. He starts to cry heavily and buries his head in the bed.

You leave him a small smile, "Babe, it's ok. You're gonna be a great dad."

"I just hadn't been acting like one. I'm gonna change, I promise." he chokes.

"You'll do fine."

Montague rises from his chair. "You can go in the bathroom and change, just leave the robe in there. And if you have any questions- don't hesitate to ask. Congrats, you two."

"Thank you." you smile.

1 month later...

He stopped you and your mom, right outside the place where you and Levi first met. He got on one knee and pulled out a black, velvet box. You drop whatever you had in your hands, your mom cups her mouth.

"I know this past year has been wild and short. I know that this is crazy and unreal. I feel like I know enough about you, (y/n). I want to wake up next to you every morning. I want to see you and that baby grow up with us. I don't want you to leave. (Y/n), will you marry me."

You start to cry, eventually hiccuping out a yes as Levi places the ring on your finger. He get's up and hugs you.

He sets you down lightly, you feel his lips brush on your ear whispering,"A baby girl and the love of my life by my side."

3 days later you and your mom recieve a call from your sister in Oklahoma. Your dad passed away from liver failuer, caused by years of alcohol abuse.

It took days to get out of the never ending loop pf losing your beloved father.

3 months later....

"I think her name will be-"

Levi interrupts you, kissing the new borns head, "Lea."

"I love that name." he kisses you.

Montague comes into the patient room, "We'll keep you overnight then you can go home in the morning."

You and Levi thank him. You both stare at the baby for so long. She was the most beautiful little thing you've seen.

2 months later...

A People magizine was published, with you and Levi And Lea on the front cover. On the inside of the paper back, you and youe fiance sat down with an ET news anchor.

"Its almost ridiculous to have a baby before getting married but in all honesty it brought us together." Levi stays polite and impresses the press.

"I'm gonna tell them," you smile at Levi.

The anchor has a sudden puzzled look. "What are you talking about?"

You raise your hand, "We're also getting married next fall!"

1 months before the wedding...

"You're venue is set and so are the caterers! All you need now is a dress."

You sigh and smile, "Mom, you've paid for every bit of this event, let us pay for the dress."

"I wouldnt dream of it darling."

2 hours before the wedding....

"This might've been a mistake mom! What if I'm not ready! What if Lea isn't ready?!"

"Lea is just a baby, and when she listens to your love story as she grows, she won't even care if you had her before. And i was the same way." she pulls something out from her periwinkle blazer, "Your father knew that the alcohol would kill him soon, so before i came to LA, he gave me his ring, he said to tell you: make this ring into a necklace, wear it everyday, never take it off."

"Thank you mom." you choke on a gulp of air, nearly crying.

"Now now, dry your tears hold your baby, and we'll finish up your look and get you ready."

2 minuets from walking down thr aisle...

"Are you ready darling?"

"Yes, walk me down that line and hold my baby mom."

As she walks you down, people stand and smile, some even shedding tears. You see your nearly newly wed husband, a tear rolls down his cheek, you smile and blush.

The ceremony was beautiful and elegant. Most were crying and almost you were too.

A/N it has been such a pleasure writing and you all leaving nice comments and votes and all that. It means a lot and im going to miss it. What im going to miss is all the love and support coming from you all! I love you catch you later