Chapter 2

Over the next couple days of taking notes and messing around, Levi lets you touch the equipment. You take a camera that is able to hold on shoulder and record him fixing a set for your practice.

"C'mon now, put that down."

"No way Levi," you giggle, and start narrating, "Levi Ackerman revealed. The 21 year old actor has taken a 17 year old girl from Oklahoma City under his wing. He slowly begins to persuade her to become an actor."

"Which is what you are going to learn today." he removes the camera from your hands and acts like he turns off the recording. "I wrote a script last night, and I think you'll like it. You are Robin and I am Josh."

Oh my God. I've never been good at acting!!

"Josh, I have to break up with you."

"What? I don't understand. Please stay with me."

"I can't Josh, I'm moving to Germany."

"Tell me why."

"My father is going to pass and he wants to spend his final months in Germany with my family."

"I know how to get that off your mind." Levi- Josh brings you closer as he finishes his sentence. You no longer think of Levi being Josh, you think of him actually liking you. This was his way of him kissing you, and there was no turning back. He pressed his lips to yours, you stay on him for a while then pull away.

"Levi, I want to keep this professional. And it's only been two days." you look at your gold and white watch, "It's getting late, I better go. See you tomorrow."

You like in bed and stare up at the ceiling. You cover your (Y/HC) hair over your face in frustration and a little bit of wanting for Levi.

"Get it together (Y/N)." you say to yourself. "It's only six months. And not much can happen. You couldn't be together until February anyway...." you start to drift to sleep with that final thought.

"Good morning (Y/N), I'm sorry for last night." Levi is cheery as he hands you a coffee on set.

"Coffee won't solve anything, but thank you."

"Age is just a number."

"I'm 17. A minor."

"I'm 21, that's barely an age difference."

"Mom wasn't kidding, all boys are dunces."

Levi didn't have a comeback to your witty remark. He just smiled at the ground and got the camera for you to hold, for practicing purposes.

"Take this."

"Don't pull a fast one this time." you tease, smile with your (Y/EC) color.

"The script for my next movie, I've been going over it several times. I think I have it, and I need you to record me, so I can watch this, and give you pay for brilliant work. Call it."

"3...2...1..ACTION!"

"Get your asses in gear!" Levi walks across the set, "We haven't much time!" He runs up stairs, props of course. "Get the engines rolling! Make this damn boat turn!"

You continue to record his scenes until 2 in the afternoon.

"Do you want to go grab some lunch? We can go over the film then."

"Sure." you seem suspicious about this sudden question, "Where?"

"The Magic Castle."

You laugh until your stomach hurts. It sounds like child's play!!

"What?"

"Nothing nothing. The Magic Castle? Oh my God!" you burst out laughing again. "You're killing me Levi," you try to muffle your laugh and it turns into a long snicker.

"It's really good, nothing like Red Lobster. You might even meet a couple other celebrities."

The Magic Castle is still making you smile way to much as you enter the restaurant. Someone waves for Levi to sit with them. It turns out he was with his co-stars, the producer, and the scriptwriter.

"Um....I thought this was just us..."

"So know we're a couple?" in a mocking tone he whines, "I'm a minor. C'mon let's go."

"Levi, who is this little girl." a jealous woman glares at you with an evil eye. "She looks far to young to be in a movie."

"Now ,now, let's remember you made an adult film when you were 16, Petra."

Petra quickly shuts up and looks away, then brings the conversation off her onto you, "Well who is she anyway?"

"I'm (Y/N) and I'm from Oklahoma. Levi is my mentor for the next 6 months."

"Mentor? Why would a celebrity mentor a peasant."

I want to punch her so bad right now. Gotta keep it cool. But I hate her!!! "I'm actually studying film. Unlike some people," you sit in a chair, "I won't give my vagina up to a camera."

The celebrities around you give you a high five, including Johnny Depp.

"You better watch you tongue Oklahoma." Petra scolds.

"At least mine won't be down someone's throat." you scoff.

"This kid is just to good, I'm Brad Pitt, nice to meet you," he shakes your hand.

You smile and take a drink of water. The celebrities and your self order and eat your lunch. After eating, Levi asks you for the footage of him acting. Before leaving to lunch, you transported the recording to your phone.

"This is better camera work than I ever did." he was off focus from his acting. "I want you to film my movie, (Y/N)."