Chapter 3

Well (Y/N), it's been three days and you're already doing something big. Your schedule is all filled out for the next six months. There's no messing around. You look out the windows with confidence. Hollywood is mine, and no one can take that away.

Over the next weeks, you can't believe a month has gone by. You have grown closer with Brad and Johnny, including the other celebrities. Except Petra, still a bitch. And by now, it's almost Valentine's day, your birthday. You don't want nothing big, just a night by yourself, pigging out and watching comedies.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!!!!!!!!!" everyone in the studio shouts out with a large banner hanging over their heads.

Oh no. The exact opposite.

You put an appreciative smile on your face and say thank you. As much as Petra hates you, she bought you a cake.

"You take the first bite, Petra, just to make sure it's not poisoned." you tease.

"Fine," she takes a piece of the cake right out with her fingers. She tosses it in her mouth, and nothing happened within a two minuet range. "Look! Not even poisoned."

"Not that hungry for cake anyway." you turn and grab the film camera.

I lost my appetite when I first saw you, Petra.

"You all didn't have to do this. My birthday isn't until Saturday anyway. And besides I rather spend it alone."

"Speaking of," Levi pulls you away from the group, as they serve each other slices of cake, "I'm willing to take you out anywhere for your birthday. A bar, anything."

"Levi, thanks for your offer but-"

Wait what are you doing?! This guy is offering to buy you anything and go anywhere over the weekend. C'mon take up the offer!!

"I would love to go, I'll let you know Saturday."

"Alright," he gives you a sexy smirk and you blush.

When you arrive to your penthouse, you drop your bag on the hard wood floor and lean against the door. Slowly, you slide down the smooth surface.

"God, this is crazy." you rub your weak and tired eyes. "It's only Thursday night. Levi is just one guy, no big deal right?" you shut up swiftly, thinking someone is listening in on you. "Ridiculous," you say under your breath.

Saturday comes and you finally know what you want to do. You tell Levi and he is a bit shocked but mostly excited.