Issue 1 - Let's Start From The Beginning

Earth 22222

"Who is Spider-Woman? She's a criminal. That's who she is! A vigilante! A public menace! People have been asking me over these past few years just what I mean by this. Is she a menace or a threat? She's both! Sometimes, she's a threatening menace. And sometimes she's a menacing threat! I'll tell you, ladies and gentlemen if I saw that vile woman right here and now, I would share a piece of my mind with her!" 

As these words were spoken, Jamerson's wishes would come true. Instead, the wall to her small home office was blown up as one such Spider crashed into his desk, hunched over, beaten down. She struggled to her feet, limping, tightening a device attached to her arm. "JJ. Have you lost weight?"

"Spider-Woman! What have you done to my wall!? Menace! You hear me!? Menace!"

"Task force, we have a visual on Silk. Yamashiro, don't let her jump again!"

Silk looked concerned, walking backwards with a nervous laugh. "I think that's my queue to scoot. Love the podcast, Joy; keep it up!"

Snapping at Silk, JJ snapped, swinging her arm. "Curse you Spider-Woman! I rue the day you were ever born!"

Planning her escape, Silk swung the window open, only for her spider-sense to go wild. Her one way out was put on hold as a cybotic weapon was thrust in her face, a cybotic Spider-Man holding Silk hostage. "End of the road, Cindy."

Silk walked back as the cyborg charged his sonic cannon, ready to fire. "Peter... You don't need to do this; walk away."

"You know I can't do that, Cindy. You're putting the fate of the multi-Verse at risk. Miguel's orders."

Tutting Silk quickly reacts, webbing Spider-Man's sonic blaster to the wall, making him fire upwards. Silk quickly used this, jumping between the rubble, firing two webs downwards and crashing to the ground floor. Then, catching Jamerson, she threw the grouchy woman to the side, webbing her to safety.

"Any dimension will do... I just need to. Oh great. This guy."

Another Spider appeared, striking a pose and shouting with a thick Japanese accent. "I am the emissary of hell! Supaidāman and I shall fight this great evil for the sake of all Spiders!"

Silk raised an eyebrow as the Japanese Spider pulled out a machine gun, firing like a mental lunatic. Then, swinging away, she roared out into the open of a bustling New York; Silk raced through the vibrant streets, swinging from skyscraper to skyscraper, desperately on the run. Her spider senses tingle, alerting her to the danger that lurks around every corner. The City's iconic skyline became her playground as he effortlessly leaps and twists through the air, her web-shooters propelling her with incredible speed and agility.

With each swing, Silk's determination is palpable. Her mask conceals the worry etched on her face as she navigated through the urban maze, evading the other Spiders. The wind whipped against her sleek suit, accentuating her adrenaline-fueled escape. Making her escape, her Spider-Sense was more alive than ever as she was tackled onto the nearest rooftop, stumbling down for the count.

Hunched over in pain, Silk glanced up, struggling as Spider-Man 2099 appeared, marching towards her claws at the ready. "Enough of these games, Silk! You're putting the entire Multi-Verse at risk! I've had enough to worry about with that Witch's son back on Earth-2014; don't make yourself another problem."

"Who made you the leader to decide all of our fates?" Silk grunted, crawling away. "You'd let whole worlds burn to protect your little society; you're no different to the villains we put away."

"You're not getting the bigger picture! Now give it up."

Cindy rested against the side of the building, panting. "You'll destroy the Multi-Verse; someone out there has to stop you."