xxiv. GALVANIZED

xxiv. GALVANIZED

✢ ✢ ✢

Foster tore Scott's passenger motorcycle helmet off of her head, running a hand through her blonde hair before letting out a pleased sigh. Scott glanced behind him, the two seated on the bike which was now parked in the parking lot of Beacon Hills High School.

She grinned at him, beaming, "I love your bike."

He chuckled at the girl behind him, climbing off before holding his hand out and helping her slide off. It wasn't that she was super short or anything, she was actually quite tall, but he saw the way it made her smile and he loved the feeling he got whenever he did it so Scott had no complaints.

"I'm glad you do."

"No, I'm serious," she continued, leaning into Scott's side as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, the two beginning to walk down the sidewalk towards the school. "If you want to bring me to school everyday on it, I would have no complaints. Like, none. At all."

"I'll see what I can do about that," he mused, turning his head and pressing his lips against her temple. Foster's stomach erupted into a thousand little butterflies, her cheeks heating up while a grin formed on her face.

Nothing could ruin her good mood today. Nothing, at all. Last night she didn't have any nightmares, and today she got to ride on her boyfriend's motorcycle. Not only that, but it was also Halloween, meaning that it was Mischief Night last night, also known as Scott and Stiles pranking Finstock until he wanted to quit teaching. She found it quite amusing, actually.

Although he grin did fall when she noticed two more motorcycles parked in the parking lot, Foster glancing over them to see Aiden and Ethan standing there, their eyes locked on Foster and Scott.

A scowl grew on her face, Foster muttering bitterly, "What are they doing here?"

"Wh - " Scott began to echo, his gaze soon falling on the twins. Both Scott and Foster stopped in their stride momentarily, the two glancing at each other as they tried to piece together what exactly was going on right now. The two had been MIA for over two weeks now, and now they were here at school. Foster was pretty sure you can't just skip two weeks and come back. Well, maybe they could, but it'd be hard to catch up.

Hesitantly, Scott lead Foster over toward Aiden and Ethan, the for of them facing one another. Scott's arm was still securely slung over her shoulders, Foster having no intention to pull out of his grip. This was the first time the two had actually even attempted to show some PDA, and she liked it quite a bit. Foster liked holding his hand, she liked riding his motorcycle to school, she liked being in a relationship with Scott. He made her happier than anyone else did, and whenever she was with him, she felt like he was shaping her into a better version of herself.

"You're back at school?" Scott questioned, trying to keep the conversation mellow and without hostility. Who knows what would happen if Isaac decided to make an appearance?

"No, just to talk," Ethan explained, Aiden standing beside him brooding. The boy was like one walking tool, but in a way, she could tell that behind all of that was a guy with good intentions. She knew he truly cared for Lydia, but Foster was more or less pleased with his actions from beforehand when Deucalion decided to show up.

"Ah," Stiles mused from behind them, making his way to Foster's side. "That's kind of a change of pace for you guys. You know, usually you're just hurting, maiming, killing."

Fighting the urge to roll his eyes, Aiden voiced to Scott, "We need a pack. We need an alpha."

Foster glanced toward Scott, her boyfriend seeming a bit taken aback by the request. The closest thing Scott had to a pack were his friends, and Isaac was the only one who was even a werewolf. The rest of them were just always there by his side no matter what, and that's what a true pack was. But something about this was just a little bit different.