Wait what?

There will be cursing in this chapter just a heads up

The PE hall was in complete shock. No one said a word, Alex offered his hand to Bex and hauled her up. "Next time you fight try not to goad your opponents because no matter what, you have to be ready for them to do the exact same thing in return." His voice dropped and he whispered something in her ear. With that he left the mat and walked to the changing rooms. Everyone parted to let him through. His back was taught but he held his head high. The minute he disappeared behind the door the whispers broke out. I walked to Bex to try and comfort her. But as I approach she just shakes her head and goes to the girls changing room. Miss. Conroy calls the end of class sounding uncertain. 

It's Tom who finds me before I go into the changing rooms. He drags me to the side away from prying eyes and ears. He looks unsure on what to say. "Please don't blame Alex for this. He didn't mean it." Tom stops and shuffles. "He meant well by it, just let Bex cool off and figure our what she wants to do with the new information." I can't help but look at him. "But Alex was lieing about all that stuff." I know it sounded like I was trying to convince myself more than anything. "Cammie, Alex rarely speaks in school but when he does he speaks the truth. Those things he said he knew about them probably from the first week if school. Bex may not have wanted to acknowledge her feeling but now she has to." Look why don't you meet me by the gate after school and well hang out in town or my place, give you and Bex time to think yeah?" I nodded and we head off to our storage changing rooms.

I meet Tom by the school gates he gives me a timid smile. "Let's go catch a movie I heard that there's this new one out that's good." taking a deep breath I smile determined to enjoy myself. "As long as it's good u suppose I can grace you with my company. We head in the direction if town talking and laughing, for the first time in a while I feel carefree. I know it's sounds cruel but maybe Bex and I did need just a small bit of space. Thinking of her makes me pause as we go through the doors of the cinema. Tom looks in my direction concerned. "Your not bailing on me now are you? After me paying for the popcorn and everything?" I smile no matter what, Tom always seemed to be ready to make a joke. "No it's just I'm a little worried about her I don't know where she is it anything I didn't even tell her where I was going." Toms face brightens again. "Oh don't worry she's with Alex and I told him where we are. Now come on I don't want to miss the trailers they're the best part." He grabs me by the arm and drags me in. The movie passes with mainly Tom and I making fun of the actors and movie mistakes. Near the end of the movie though Tom gets a text from Alex. His expression becomes serious and then about two minutes later another text comes in. Instead he just looks worried leaning in to me he whispers. "Don't ask questions but we have to go, just play along." He grabs my hand and pulls me along. My instincts are suddenly on high alert my eyes scanning everyone and thing. Tom and I hurry along out the door and down the street. We abruptly cut into a side ally and Tom pushes my into the shadows. My pulse quickens he leans in and kisses me. I freeze in shock for a minute before registering what's going on. I push him away from. "What the Fuck was that Tom? I told you I had a boyfriend for Gods sake. What the hell do you think your doing!" Toms phone rings and he answers it. "Alex I think we lost them but I'm not sure, what do I do? I'm standing in a random side ally with a pissed off Cammie." He listens to Alex before he hands the phone to me. "Cammie I don't have to explain so please just do as I say." I nod then realize that he can't so I make a mmm sound into the phone.                                                                                                                                                                                      "Here's the plan you and Tom are gonna make your way to the Main Street. Then go to Prime-Mark I'll meet you in the hat section." He just hangs up abruptly no goodbyes. I relay this to Tom who just nods looking unfazed.

We hurry along keeping to crowded places not talking. My senses are on high alert scanning the crowd looking for potential threats. I'm relieved when we finally reach Prime-Mark. Tom guides me to the hat section. I panic when I don't instantly see Bex or Alex, but they appear out of nowhere to my relief.
Bex checks me over for injury, whatever turbulence we're facing will be put aside till whatever this is, is over. "What is going on guys?" Alex glances suspiciously around "I can't explain here not with everyone, let's head back to my house but first put these on. He hands everyone out a bag with a different colored jumpers and for me a baseball cap. "Put these on, quickly. I've already paid for them." I stick my school jumper in the bag and stick on the cap. Alex gives us a pausing looks then nods in satisfaction. "Alright let's go."
When were on the main street Alex's phone rings he checks the caller ID and answers immediately. "Ben what's up, I'm slightly busy" he's cut off as Ben talks over him. I don't hear what he says but it's apparently bad news. Alex slows down not waling at the accelerated rate. "Ok will you? Yeah thanks Ben." He stops and turns to us. "Ok change of plan. Cammie, Bex you've been compromised. I can't tell you anything now but I promise I will explained now come on we have to go."

ok so if anyone wants to comment ideas or whatever I hope to update more regular I hope you enjoyed.