Karate

So we found ourselves at the dojo after school with Alex. Alex goes up to the receptionist who smiles warmly at him. "Its so nice to have you back Joe's in the back if you want him. We walk through a door to find ourselves in a room with the floor covered in matt's.
There are a group of kids in the middle of the floor sitting down and listening attentively. They all look up at the sound of the opening door. When they see Alex the squeal and run over to him. He grabs the closest girl about the age of six and lifts her over his head . She laughs in delight, he puts her down and starts to chase them around the room. After a minute he comes back to us leaving the kids playing amongst themselves. The man who I assume is Joe walks up to him and Alex leads him over to us. " Joe these are Cammie and Bex they moved into the area and were thinking of joining up." Joes sticks out his hand, "Its a pleasure to meet you, any friend of Alex is a friend of mine. Have either of you done karate before?" The kids come over and Alex leads them away so we can talk in peace.
Bex answers for us, " Were both third Dan black belts." Joe smiles good naturedly "I'd expect nothing less of Alex's friends, we have teens  advanced classes on Thursdays after school and on Saturday mornings. I can't sign you up without your parents permission or legal guardian" We both notice the quick glance he sends Alex. "But it'd be a pleasure to have you we may finally have someone who can beat Alex in a fight." I look questioningly at Joe. "Alex doesn't come here to learn anymore, he comes to stay fit and occasionally teach." Joe nods his head at Alex's who's currently teaching the kids. "I'm sure if you asked him he'd teach you some cool tricks that you possibly don't know." He calls Alex who comes jogging over. "Yes boss?" giving mock salute, I still can't get over the change in him. "I was wondering if you wanted to go back to helping me with the advanced classes on the Thursday's and Saturdays." Alex's smile is bright and carefree. I'd be glad to come back, if you'll have me." He almost seemed shy at the last part. "Now get out of my dojo and stop disrupting my class." Alex laughs and leads us away.

"Do you guys want to come to mu place?

Alright so very short chapter but at least I updated really soon right?