the mushroom scenario

Instead of heading in the direction of Alexs house we head to the more rundown part of the city. Deeper we go into the looming buildings with deceptively empty alleyways and windows. I'm constantly on guard, trying to discreetly glance behind me . We briskly walk through the maze until we reach a shadowed ally that seems to satisfy Alex. He slows and gestures for us to wait. Knocking on a door I had missed. Bex obviously still in a bad mood grouches. "What are we doing here?" I let her voice fade into the background watching Alex intently. Somebody has stepped into the ally with him talking in low voices. "Whos that Tom? is he an agent?" I don't point I have more discretion than that. Tom peers into the shadows that seem to wrap themselves around Alex. It reminds me of the way one of the circle agents had moved, embracing the shadows until they were part of them. Tammy hadn't liked that agent, she had been to silent it was disconcerting. It reminded her of how Alex was now, as if the teenager had just fallen away leaving something in its place. Tom draws her out of her thoughts. "Not sure but probably not an agent, Alex doesn't like them much.  considering whos after you he probably wont go through official channels unless he needs to." At this point Alex gestures to the man demanding. The man reluctantly hands over a wad of cash and something bulky. Alex nods and the man leaves as Alex makes his way towards us.

"Heres the plan were meeting some friends of mine and heading north to a safe place. Tom this is were you leave us." Tom barely protests, "Youll head to the shopping center call your brother to come pick you up and dont leave him. Make sure your always with someone till I call you to let you know its safe. Tell your brother  chewing gum and dark ice OK?" Tom nods and gives Alex a rough hug and starts jogging away. A foreboding feeling fills me like Im not going to see Tom for a while.

Bexs temper makes an appearance again, "Im not putting up with this anymore, I want anwsers now." Alex sends her a cold glare "Sure Baxter Im just going to spill state secrects in the middle of an ally as if. Youve been trained for this, trained to adapt to any situation that comes your way so adapt. Now, I leave with Tammy with or without you so show me that your cut out for this or leave its your choice." He grabs her arm and is already blocking my reflexive instinct to hit him. "Quit wasting time and lets go." He starts dragging me along and I look back to see Bex following us at a slower pace.

Time passed as we made our way through the back allys and streets ducked in doorways and doubled backed then triple backed. Preforming evasive maneuver after evasive maneuver but always making their way north.  It gave Tammy a time to think her thoughts barley registering before more flooded into her mind. The Circle had found her again, somehow, which meant that their had to be a leak in the CIA, someone close to the top or maybe some one in MI6, which is why they didn't go through official channels with Alex. Alex her mind one again brought forward the mystery that was Alex Rider. Was their a school in England like Gallagher Academy or maybe Blackthorn Institute? In a moment of hiding under a bridge she asks him. "Is there a school like.." She trails off uncertain how to phrase her question. He snorts bringing forth the teenager again but shakes his head. "Not a school more.. an institute I suppose. They're more recent than Gallagher Academy set up during World War 2. It trains children as active agent for missions, specifically in a certain age groups. Glorified Listing devices they may be but Ill admit they're efficient at what they do. They're called CHERUB agents, but I'm not one of them. I'm something differently entirely. 

OK  So I know its hort and slightly crude but here you go I updated it in a hurry enjoy and comment if you find somthing terribly wrong so I can correct it.